The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Existential Dilemma

GUYS. I'M GOING THROUGH SOMETHING SERIOUS.

I watched "The Hunger Games" with my family out of opportunity and freaking loved it. Reading the books now, and .. and .. and .. I think I'm in love with Katniss Everdeen/Jennifer Lawrence like I am Hermione/Emma (like we ALL are, lol) ... and .. I think she's going to replace Emma. What do?!

~Revan

GUYS. I'M GOING THROUGH SOMETHING SERIOUS.

I watched "The Hunger Games" with my family out of opportunity and freaking loved it. Reading the books now, and .. and .. and .. I think I'm in love with Katniss Everdeen/Jennifer Lawrence like I am Hermione/Emma (like we ALL are, lol) ... and .. I think she's going to replace Emma. What do?!

~Revan

Four letters: LMAO.

I liked "The Hunger Games," too! For the most part lol, and I want to get started on reading the books. I've said it before, Katniss is seriously my new heroine.

I was watching the movie and was struck by how similar Jennifer Lawrence's facial features are to a friend of mine. One other word: hottt. LoL.

---

Btw, I read the topic name and thought, "Ohh nooo, what is Revan gonna say now?" :P I was all concerned at first lol.

PS: suggestion: go with the flow? lollll

Edited by Kim.
  • 5 months later...