The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What in your opinion would be the ultimate villain and hero teams?

Characters from books, movies, comics, etc. I think Voldemort and Bellatrix, Scar, Jafar (even though they're cartoons), and The Joker for a villain team. My hero team would be Wolverine, Spiderman, Dumbledore and a couple of other members from the Order.

The current Avengers, Wolverine, Luffy from One Piece, Goku from Dragon Ball Z, Skyrim's Dragonborn, its a long list lol

Villains: the devil lol, Voldemort, Scar, Loki, Majiin Buu from Dragon Ball Z, again its a long list

^Luffy and Goku eh? No one stands a chance :P

Goshh i really need to think that, my list of heroes would be endless xD

Heroes

Yoda Obi-Wan and Luke for sure.

Luffy (One Piece) and Natsu (Fairy Tail) would definitely be in.

Superman and Wonder woman are my all time favourite heroes.

Green Lantern.

Dumbledore.

Gandalf and Aragorn.

Probably most of the X-men.

HERCULES! Just because.

Villains

Palpatin.

General Zod.

Doomsday (from Superman).

Sauron.

Voldemort and his death eaters for sure.

Thanos.

I can't think of anyone else atm, I might feel like adding some more later.

----

What I'd also like to see is a battle of Gods, like the "good" Ancient Greek Gods alongside with the Egyptian and Norse Gods vs. the "bad ones". Although as far as the Ancient Gods were concerned you couldn't safely say 'these were purely good and these were purely evil' they were kinda mixed up but still it'd be an epic battle.

^Luffy and Goku eh? No one stands a chance :P

Goshh i really need to think that, my list of heroes would be endless xD

Heroes

Yoda Obi-Wan and Luke for sure.

Luffy (One Piece) and Natsu (Fairy Tail) would definitely be in.

Superman and Wonder woman are my all time favourite heroes.

Green Lantern.

Dumbledore.

Gandalf and Aragorn.

Probably most of the X-men.

HERCULES! Just because.

Villains

Palpatin.

General Zod.

Doomsday (from Superman).

Sauron.

Voldemort and his death eaters for sure.

Thanos.

I can't think of anyone else atm, I might feel like adding some more later.

----

What I'd also like to see is a battle of Gods, like the "good" Ancient Greek Gods alongside with the Egyptian and Norse Gods vs. the "bad ones". Although as far as the Ancient Gods were concerned you couldn't safely say 'these were purely good and these were purely evil' they were kinda mixed up but still it'd be an epic battle.

Great answer Dina! I SOOOO want to answer this question, but so many things keep coming to mind that I want to change them around. I love how you included the Egyptian/Greek and Norse Gods as possibilities. Not ONLY the Gods.. but mortals like Hector (one of my favorite heroes of all time - though in a losing cause) of Troy too. Not only that.. but how about real life Super Heroes too? People like Gandhi and Mother Theresa.. there's no saying that being a hero can't be about promoting peace and not war, right? We tend to think of/associate heroism with a physical battle... but it's often times those people who function heroically through political actions/resistance or benevolent acts in the real world who are elevated heroically in our minds and hearts.

Edited by Mr. Pumpkinhead

but mortals like Hector (one of my favorite heroes of all time - though in a losing cause) of Troy too.

Glad you have that opinion Jon!! He's my all time favourite hero/human being in general. You get the right meaning of Iliad, because the true hero was Hector, not Achilles!

Not only that.. but how about real life Super Heroes too? People like Gandhi and Mother Theresa.. there's no saying that being a hero can't be about promoting peace and not war, right? We tend to think of/associate heroism with a physical battle... but it's often times those people who function heroically through political actions/resistance or benevolent acts in the real world who are elevated heroically in our minds and hearts.

I totally agree with that! However I think that we should include them to a whole new team of heroes, like mortal heroes. Against mortal villains. Because as a great personality Gandhi was he wouldn't stand a chance against a villain with super powers like Voldemort or idk Loki. :P

Oh that's easy!

Villains:

Dr. Horrible

Dr. Doom

Dr. Insano

Me

Brain

General Zod

My brother

Forumcat

GlaDOS

Heroes: