The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Great Find! :)

yes! It is. Sad that it will hit theatres next year, and we get perks in the fall....(I can't wait)

I didn't retouch the photo, it is a bit too orange and bright but anyway. Still Lovely.

Edited by helen2U

I am dying for this movie-I mean just the premise for it sounds intriguing-I want to see how they got away with it for almost a year and half!!! These were teens!!! But the cooler part is def Emma is in it :)

Perks!!! WOHOO!!! My best friend and I both read the book and we are eager to see it played out on film! :)

I am dying for this movie-I mean just the premise for it sounds intriguing-I want to see how they got away with it for almost a year and half!!! These were teens!!! But the cooler part is def Emma is in it :)

Perks!!! WOHOO!!! My best friend and I both read the book and we are eager to see it played out on film! :)

yep! But i AM not so patient, I want the movies now! lol:)

Bling Ring's facebook page posted this pic from Elle, not great! But, then again... it is a scan...

[link removed - not real]

wow that's HORRIBLE :(

they just took a model and put emma's head on it, seriously man...

wow that's HORRIBLE :(

they just took a model and put emma's head on it, seriously man...

Right???? The thing is, it is a scan from Elle Magazine which is WEIRD. Why would Elle put out something such low quality?? I dunno, I'll keep my eyes out. Bling Rings facebook was going crazy this morning with posts!

Sorry for the double post. I had the wrong Bling Ring facebook page so Idk what that picture was about. Sorry!!

It's allright, did check their page and didn't find it, elle mag is silly if they did post that.

It's allright, did check their page and didn't find it, elle mag is silly if they did post that.

Nah, it was my bad. I had the wrong Bling Ring facebook page. I hate how people make fake pages like that!!!

• 6 months later...