The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Suggestions, Questions for Emma's Official site

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find the (old) photo on every better fanpage and the quote with a bit of luck on the homepage of Emma-Watson.net. Very innovative!

so you want Emma takes a photo everyday cuz you dont agree with the thousands already exist??or you only wants she creates a funny quote everyday just for your pleasure?you have a serious problem

so you want Emma takes a photo everyday cuz you dont agree with the thousands already exist??or you only wants she creates a funny quote everyday just for your pleasure?you have a serious problem

Satisfaction is standstill - it is so simple......

And my greatest problem are people wanting to throw a bomb on me, because I do not agree with them.

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

*looks at user name*

"I'm not the dook you're looking for,"

Besides, he does not have a picture with forum cat in his signature ;)

Aside from that, yes stop with the personal attacks. Now.

Yeah, that was Maestro, but since I've been mentioned a number of times in the topic I'm going to add my 2 bits.

This topic was created for making suggestions for Emma's official site. Nowhere else will you find a place to voice your ideas and know they are read by someone who has a connection to Emma, and get a response. It's turned into a 'let me constantly criticize Emma and the people that work with her' topic.

There are complaints that the suggestions never lead to anything, or things begun are not followed through. Neither Jo nor Emma ever promised anything. Emma owes you nothing. As Jo, and ling, have said, some things can't be done. Some things are not practical. Some things begun don't work out. It was suggested Emma hire me to run her site. It might be a different site, but it would not be any 'better', as I would still have the same limitations, and to suggest that it would, only shows a lack of understanding the reality of running an official site.

Emma owes you nothing. You bought a movie ticket and in return you were able to watch a movie. That's all you get. Emma fulfilled her obligations by acting and promoting the movie. Your ticket doesn't entitle you to any of her personal time. It doesn't get you a half-yearly chat. It doesn't get you x number of questions answered on facebook. If you don't appreciate what Emma does on her site/facebook/twitter then that's your loss.

So, enough with all the non-constructive criticism, insults and personal attacks. Most here don't believe Emma is perfect, I don't think Emma is perfect. It is ok to have negative opinions, or to be critical of how some things are done, but constantly criticizing every aspect of her life won't be tolerated. And before anyone mentions 'free speech', this is a privately run forum. Posting here is a privilege, not a right.

Jo and dook-just thank you...you all said everything eloquently and diplomatically-more than I could. I love Emma for her acting. I also respect Emma's tweets regarding charities-she helps to bring awareness to causes that the general public may not be aware ie. CamFed...also, her FB quotes and pics always make me smile. I honestly dont care about what school she attends or where she goes for vacation, etc-none of our business. I think as fans in general, we all need to draw that line-enjoy the entertainment they provide and pretty much ignore/no interest in their private lives. I think that as Emma's fans, we owe her that much-leave her private life alone. If she wanted to plaster her private life in front of all to see, she could easily do it. But she doesnt want to-so we need to respect her. Just my 2¢ :)

Question: If you could do theater, what would be your dream theater role?

Thank you Mr Pumpkinhead, I shall add your questions to my sheet :)

Thank you Jo! :) And if Emma should ever get the chance and choose to answer one of them.. great! If not... well that's perfectly fine too. :) Thank you for thinking to add them to your sheet.

If I wasn't sitting in a moving car right now dook would be receiving a standing ovation. ;)

Ling! Moon Roof? :o (not that I'm encouraging anything that would be un-safe -- I hope you're not texting and driving btw) :doh:

ITA with what dook... no Maestro... no wait.. was it dook or Maestro? well.. yeah.. I agree with them. Well said gentlemen! ;)

To try and return this topic to it's original purpose, I've noticed that in the Harry Potter filmography section, for each film's pictures, it seems there's some mix ups. For example in the PS/SS section, there are two pics from the film, but the other is from Chamber of Secrets. And in Chamber of secrets, it has pictures from Prisoner of Azkaban, etc. At least this is how it appears for me. Does this happen for you or is it just me?

Yeah, that was Maestro, but since I've been mentioned a number of times in the topic I'm going to add my 2 bits.

This topic was created for making suggestions for Emma's official site. Nowhere else will you find a place to voice your ideas and know they are read by someone who has a connection to Emma, and get a response. It's turned into a 'let me constantly criticize Emma and the people that work with her' topic.

There are complaints that the suggestions never lead to anything, or things begun are not followed through. Neither Jo nor Emma ever promised anything. Emma owes you nothing. As Jo, and ling, have said, some things can't be done. Some things are not practical. Some things begun don't work out. It was suggested Emma hire me to run her site. It might be a different site, but it would not be any 'better', as I would still have the same limitations, and to suggest that it would, only shows a lack of understanding the reality of running an official site.

Emma owes you nothing. You bought a movie ticket and in return you were able to watch a movie. That's all you get. Emma fulfilled her obligations by acting and promoting the movie. Your ticket doesn't entitle you to any of her personal time. It doesn't get you a half-yearly chat. It doesn't get you x number of questions answered on facebook. If you don't appreciate what Emma does on her site/facebook/twitter then that's your loss.

So, enough with all the non-constructive criticism, insults and personal attacks. Most here don't believe Emma is perfect, I don't think Emma is perfect. It is ok to have negative opinions, or to be critical of how some things are done, but constantly criticizing every aspect of her life won't be tolerated. And before anyone mentions 'free speech', this is a privately run forum. Posting here is a privilege, not a right.

I Love You. :kiss:

Question: If you could do theater, what would be your dream theater role?

Noted :)

To try and return this topic to it's original purpose, I've noticed that in the Harry Potter filmography section, for each film's pictures, it seems there's some mix ups. For example in the PS/SS section, there are two pics from the film, but the other is from Chamber of Secrets. And in Chamber of secrets, it has pictures from Prisoner of Azkaban, etc. At least this is how it appears for me. Does this happen for you or is it just me?

Your quite correct :o

I'll have to see if we have a picture that we are allowed to use from The Philosophers Stone and swap them all around, thanks for noticing - I will rectify as soon as I am able.

Jo, I'm dying to know if Emma would ever show us her artwork, me being a little artist myself(I paint in photoshop), maybe one piece that she's most proud of?

I doubt it, but you never know :)

yes,I have checked it now and there is one picture from 2º film in sorcerer's stone section and in the chamber of secrets section the three pictures are from prisoner of Azkaban. the rest it is Ok :yesyes:

Thanks Jo.

I do have a question though(may have already asked it before but I'll ask again just to be sure): Years ago(back when Emma's site was with Lightmaker before switching to great fridays), you mentioned that you had videos of Emma that you planned on putting on the site, but it ultimately didn't work out. If you remember what I am talking about, would you be able to post those videos in the future? If not(either Emma wants to keep them private or you guys are simply not allowed or able to post them), then that's fine, and if the reasons are confidential then that's fine with me as well. I'm just wondering if you remember what I'm referring to or if you already answered it.

Hi Jo---

Do you have any plans in the near future, to meet with Emma? I'm just wondering

if you'll have a chance to ask her some of our ?'s from last fall.

Is she busy taking her last semester of classes, and graduating this year??

I believe Emma's back in school right now, so it will probably be a while longer before Jo is able to do another Q&A with her. Her schedule is looking like there's not going to be much rest period, since shortly after her school year ends she'll probably be promoting her upcomings films such as Bling Ring and was also scheduled to be filming Beauty this year. She's hoping to graduate this year though, so while this year looks like it'll be a busy one maybe after that things will be much easier once she has only her career to focus on.

O hey gize I had to stay in bed for the past few days, but it seems you carried on remarkably.

Also it shows that one side is definitely at least as "belligerent" as the other.

As for "Emma owes you nothing", my point still stands, it only leads to frustration if things are announced but never happen. And it doesn't even matter whose "fault" it is (wether Emma's or someone else's). Gotta love the hyperbole though ("Whatever she does, you'll never be satisfied! ITS NEVAR ENUFF FOR YOU!!!").

My advice is to move this thread to the archive where it can burn forever as a reminder of what happens when people ask for some interaction with Emma. :rolleye0012:

O hey gize I had to stay in bed for the past few days, but it seems you carried on remarkably.

Also it shows that one side is definitely at least as "belligerent" as the other.

As for "Emma owes you nothing", my point still stands, it only leads to frustration if things are announced but never happen. And it doesn't even matter whose "fault" it is (wether Emma's or someone else's). Gotta love the hyperbole though ("Whatever she does, you'll never be satisfied! ITS NEVAR ENUFF FOR YOU!!!").

My advice is to move this thread to the archive where it can burn forever as a reminder of what happens when people ask for some interaction with Emma. :rolleye0012:

Well, here we go again.....

Better to take a Aspirin and back to bed, Sacred.......

Unreal...do you all ever hear of the phrase "like a dog with a bone"? Let it go already...there is no reason to start up talks anymore about interaction with Emma...like KS897 said, the girl is busy with school. She will be busy doing more stuff later on too. I mean this thread is suggestions/questions for Emma's site. Not "hey let's attack Emma" because she doesn't beckon to fan's whims thread. I say we all let everything go and focus on asking Emma questions to Jo/suggestions for Jo. Whatever gets done, gets done and we should be grateful for it!

Question: Emma, I saw you dancing in Perks-you got some awesome moves! :) Clearly you have dancing talent-would you be willing to showcase that talent on broadway like in a play like Chicago? (recently saw Chicago on cable).

When "Emma answers questions" or "Emma asks you questions" is advertised but nothing ever happens, you got to be grateful.

I'm sure once I get behind that line of thinking, the secrets of the universe shall be revealed to me :rolleye::unsure: