The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Suggestions, Questions for Emma's Official site

I think its lovely of you to ask our opinion Jo :)

In terms of the site! I would LOVE to see more updates from Emma but to be honest she is super busy and she is entitled to a private life!

I definately think more pics - I'd LOVE to see that now she has finished HP, some sort of photo album/slideshow of personal snaps of her/cast/crew onset. I again understand that these are private to her but it would still be nice :)

My questions:

1) As a scottish Fan, I would love to know if she has tried Haggis, Neeps and Tatties (potato's) and if so did she like it? :)

2) How does she NOT post on her twitter/favebook feeds after a few drinks, with iphone/blackberry/smart phones its so easy to do and I'm terribly guilty of it and would love to know the secret ;)

3) Most listened to song on her ipod?

4)Situation she has been the most frightened/freaked out by?

5) Any tips/advice on starting university?

Thanks

Dan, Scotland :)

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions:

When you look back at Harry Potter what is the first memory that pops into your head?

What is your favourite movie(s)?

How well do you think "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" will do in theaters,DVD,etc.?

Who inspires you to act?

Have you ever considered a music career?

Suggestions:

Maybe updating the site more often.

More messages from Emma.

I also have another suggestion, maybe Emma could have a Ustream so fans can ask her questions more often. :)

Tell Emma I said Hi.

-Emma (Tj2277)

Hi Jo! It is so awesome that you are doing this.

I really love Emma's site, but I really miss the EMS system. I realize that Twitter kind of replaces it, but for some reason it just isn't the same. I thought that the EMS was really personal and I really looked forward to them.

Questions for Emma:

-Are you a neat or messy person?

-You seem to be a really involved humanitarian. Are you interested in any causes other than fair trade?

-What books are you currently reading?

-What are your wardrobe/makeup essentials? What is the backbone of your wardrobe that you couldn't live without?

-How are your chickens doing?

-Do you study with or without music?

-Just let her know that she is our role model....I look up to her more than any other woman in the world!

Give Emma a big hug for us Jo!

Also, could you ask Emma about her workout routines and how she finds time to go the gym and eat healthy?

-What does Emma think of Bella in Twilight?

Emma should do a post about how important getting an education is because so many girls look up to her.

I think for me the most annoying thing about only having a Twitter feed on the site would be that Twitter limits the number of characters you can use so it is really hard to write updates in full (and grammatical) sentences - one of the reasons I personally preferred the old EMS system (made it feel more personal and detailed).

I just thought of something else:

-Video greeting

A video greeting from Emma on the home page of the site which plays when someone visits it. Basically just welcomes people to her official website.

I just thought of something else:

-Video greeting

A video greeting from Emma on the home page of the site which plays when someone visits it. Basically just welcomes people to her official website.

I second this.

My question is:

What is that question that you've never asked before but would love to answer?

Do you live with your friend in London (only the two of you)?

And my suggestion:

I loved the photos from the previous site which Emma's father took. They sould come back.

Hi Jo, first of all thank you for giving to us this oportunity!

Well my name is Emma as Emma Watson lol as you can see! :D

Well I'mnot going to do a lot of suggestions because they are a lot but I just want to do one:

-Emma I know you are busy but we love your messages so... update more messages in your website!!

Questions (please aks this questions to Emma they're very important to me, can you send me an email on my adress with the questions answers: hpandmore@hotmail.com):

-Is Emma going to come to Spain sometime? Is she planning to come? And if the answer is yes, where (what concretly site of Spain) and when is he going to come? (I hope she can come to BCN) :lol:

-Where is she currently living now? In london or in usa?(or anywhere else..xP)

-What is her mail adress(not electronic email, the mail of the post offices -.- )I meant her postcard and letters adress xP

-Where is she spandind her time when she is in London? (café names, museum names) I think that's interesting because the sites you visit tell a lot of yourself.

-If she sees a fan running and running next to her and the fan hugs her and wants a photo and an autograph, what she would do? She will be nice and perfect like always and accept all the fan wants or she would be "rude" because she is sick of fans?

-Does she answer in personally the fan letters? (I hope yes)

THANK YOU SO MUCH JO!

WE LOVE EMMA 4EVER!! :)

Ok racking my brains here-what does QI stand for? LOL...But Top Gear would be fun!! LOL...

Thanks again Jo for doing this! That was very kind of you to ask our input! :)

Thank you for including our thoughts/ideas in your consideration Jo. :)

I don't know enough about the current official website to make a suggestion.. but lots of those I read here sound great. I really liked the earlier suggestion of sharing music/movies she likes.

I do have a couple of questions though.

1. Is there a movie role/character from a past film or from a BOOK that you would LOVE to play in either a remake or movie adaptation?

2. What is the weirdest false rumour you've heard about yourself?

3. Has trying balancing school and your career brought any unanticipated surprises?

4. And, she may have answered this somewhere before... but if you were a Quidditch player.. what position would you play? :P

thanks again and best of luck with the meeting and the site design! =D

Hi everyone,

Thank you SO much for your comments/suggestions/questions, i've now met with Emma and it seemed to go pretty well :) she has answered some of the questions that were asked on here and hopefully we will be filtering those through the webisite along with some other updates and changes over the coming months.

Please feel free to keep suggestions and questions coming, i'm hoping to keep the interesting questions rolling into her. (tip) your question is more likely to be anwsered if it is related to her work on film. ;-)

Thanks again everyone

Jo :hug:

Hi everyone,

Thank you SO much for your comments/suggestions/questions, i've now met with Emma and it seemed to go pretty well :) she has answered some of the questions that were asked on here and hopefully we will be filtering those through the webisite along with some other updates and changes over the coming months.

Please feel free to keep suggestions and questions coming, i'm hoping to keep the interesting questions rolling into her. (tip) your question is more likely to be anwsered if it is related to her work on film. ;-)

Thanks again everyone

Hey Jo! Very cool that you got to speak w. Emma today! My weather channel was showing it was HOT in London!! Didnt think it could get that hot there! Hope yall were in a place where it was A/C! That is way too cool that she will be answering the questions-she is such a sweet and considerate young woman but cool too! I laugh at the comments about if it is related to work on film she will answer- That doesnt surprise me in the least :) Anyway thanks again for taking the time to show Emma our questions and look forward to seeing how the website changes over the next few months!

Hi everyone,

Thanks again everyone

Thanks again Jo *my name is Jon btw... I hate it when people know my name and I don't know theirs, so I suppose I should extend the courtesy* ! Truly wonderful of you to do this. Hope that you and she had fun. :)

I guess later questions I might have would be

1. Which actors whom you have not acted alongside before would you most like to be in a film with?

2. What's the most/least glamorous aspect of celebrity in your opinion?

3. What is the biggest challenge of doing an animated feature like the Tale of Despereaux?

haha... I'll stop now or I won't stop. :P

Hi everyone,

Thanks again everyone

Thank you for taking the time to work on the site as well as give us these updates and let us participate. I'll continue to think of suggestions to help out EWO and some questions for Emma that might interest her(rather than the same old ones over and over again. :P).

By the way, Emma mentioned on facebook that her official site was one of many sites attacked yesterday which was resolved shortly afterwards. When did the meeting take place and was this mentioned during it?

Anyway once again thank you for updating us and letting us help out, and it's always great to hear from you. :)

By the way, Emma mentioned on facebook that her official site was one of many sites attacked yesterday which was resolved shortly afterwards. When did the meeting take place and was this mentioned during it?

No the website was working when we had a meeting, we met in the morning.

1. To who you want to apologize?

2. Unreal color, in which you would not color your hair.

3. What is your favourite drink coctail?

3. Could you write books? About what?

4. What is your favourite film?

5. Say something interesting about yourself, that we are never heard!

6. Are you sleepwalker?

7. Do you talk in sleep?

bad english, sorry

I'm happy you met with Emma and that she answered some of the questions, I hope at least one of mine was among them :)

I do have few more questions, since you said that it would be better if they are about a movie.

1. The Bling Ring demanded for you to talk with an american accent. Was it hard and were you maybe scared that you won't do it well?

2. What's the best memory from the set of Perks of being a wallflower?

3. Perks of being a wallflower are based on a book. Were you fan of it before the movie? And did it help you to prepare for the role?

If I come up with something else, I'll add it here. :) Can't wait to see the new changes on the site!

A few ideas I have for the site are :

1.A welcome message from Emma in the form of a video and also a goodbye message also from Emma when you click out of the site.

2.Monthly quizzes based on Emma's work that she is working on at that time.

3.An occasional webcam from Emma just to keep us fans up to date with what she's doing. It would be fantastic to see Emma doing a little Q and A session in that webcam as well,if possible :)

And a few questions...

1.What is the strangest thing a fan has done for you or given you?

2.Where would be your dream place to live?

3.What do you think of talent shows such as The X Factor and Britain's Got talent?

4.What is your favourite season of the year and why?

5.What instrument would you love to be able to play?

Thanks Jo :)

Hi Jo,

my first question would be: what does EMMA want? Because, we, her fans, can write pages with wishes and suggestions, if Emma does not want to do it, well, we had a nice time wishing..... What I mean is, that she needs to sort out her prioritys (thank's Ron!) and give us, her fans, the information about her and her work, she wants. But, please, actual and in time. Following Emma as a "real fan" only for a few month and beeing in the PR-Business for over 30 years, I think, she has no real strategy. Ok, reading the messages on FB after each new posting from her, I can understand, that this must be sometimes creepy.... I think, without knowing her in person, that she is not really a fan of social networks. Because these networks are for frequent interaction, and I dearly hope, she is more chatty in person then on fb or twitter.....

So I would suggest, that she and her team works out a new strategy for the communications with the millions of fans by launching a new, comprehensive homepage with all information and updates, fans and cineasts needs to follow her career and her movies. I do not want to send her kisses, hugs and proposals :) , but serious questions about her work and the characters, she creats on screen. (I am still wondering, f.e., if she ever read the book by Colin Clark about the wardrobe-girl, she played in "My week with Marylin...."). "Ask Emma" would be a great thing, and she could choose each month, lets say, 30 questions to her work, she really wants to answer. I want to know, when events happens, maybe a little gossip from shootings, and messages to big events in her life. There are tons of pics out there from here, so maybe a section with "special" pics, coming straight from her (you can take very good pictures with mobiles these days.....).

There can be a "Harry-Potter-shrine", too. But I think, this is history and we should looking forward.

Well, that's from me here from Austria.

Jonny

NB: If you ever have the chance, say "Thank's" to Emma for beeing Lucy. She literally safed my life with this part last year. That's why I am a fan of her......

Hi Jo,

my first question would be: what does EMMA want? Because, we, her fans, can write pages with wishes and suggestions, if Emma does not want to do it, well, we had a nice time wishing..... What I mean is, that she needs to sort out her prioritys (thank's Ron!) and give us, her fans, the information about her and her work, she wants. But, please, actual and in time. Following Emma as a "real fan" only for a few month and beeing in the PR-Business for over 30 years, I think, she has no real strategy. Ok, reading the messages on FB after each new posting from her, I can understand, that this must be sometimes creepy.... I think, without knowing her in person, that she is not really a fan of social networks. Because these networks are for frequent interaction, and I dearly hope, she is more chatty in person then on fb or twitter.....

I think Emma is coming to terms with Twitter a bit more now. Obviously you can only write a certain amount on twitter...so can never be "chatty" on there. She is of course more talkative in person.

So I would suggest, that she and her team works out a new strategy for the communications with the millions of fans by launching a new, comprehensive homepage with all information and updates, fans and cineasts needs to follow her career and her movies.

That's what we are trying to do. Emma is very focused on being an actress now - she wants people to take her seriously as an actress and so this is why you will never find out too much about Emma's personal life. I don't want to say too much about this because Emma has answered a question from one of the people on this board and it covers why she doesn't want to parade her private life around.

I do not want to send her kisses, hugs and proposals :)

good :P

(I am still wondering, f.e., if she ever read the book by Colin Clark about the wardrobe-girl, she played in "My week with Marylin....").

Great! This is exactly the type of questions we are looking for to ask her.

"Ask Emma" would be a great thing, and she could choose each month, lets say, 30 questions to her work, she really wants to answer.

I think 30 questions a month is asking a bit much, Emma doesn't often have a great deal of time. But we will (very soon) start posting questions with Emma's answers on the website, maybe one at a time semi-regularly.

We discussed the possibility of an #AskEmma on Twitter when Perks comes out. I don't want to say it will definitely happen, but it is certainly being considered.

NB: If you ever have the chance, say "Thank's" to Emma for beeing Lucy. She literally safed my life with this part last year. That's why I am a fan of her......

Can I ask how she 'saved' your life with that role? it was a small role afterall :)

Jo