The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Suggestions, Questions for Emma's Official site

Questions, Questions.....

Does Emma ever read the books by Colin Clark about the the "wardrobe-girl" she played in "My week with Marilyn" and was she aware of the fact, that the description in the book was very different to the script of the movie?

Would Emma like to play in a Shakespeare-movie? (Romeo and Julia)

How easy is it for Emma to "switch" into another character, like Sam or Lucy? And does she need long to "came back" after al long day of shooting?

Given the fact that she would be asked - would she be a "Bond-girl?"

What does she think about her part as "Pauline Fossil" and did she like balett-dancing?

Emma is also a wonderful model. Can we expect new fashion-shooting?

Is her "look alike Victoria Beckham" at "Bling" a mistake / coinsidence / wanted?

Julia Roberts used a "body double" in "Pretty woman". What is the point of view from Emma when it comes to dramaturgicaly needed nudity?

Is Emma a quick learner? How long does she needs to get a script into her head?

What is she thinking about her dresses, she wore in "A week with Marilyn? The 50this - her style?

Will there be a "part two" of the Lancome-spot?

Will Emma ever be a guest on "Inside the actors studio?"

I do hope that Richard Curtis will write for her one day a wonderful script. What think's Emma about "Notting Hill", "Four weddings...." and "Love actually"?

Can Emma imagine to play a sinister character, like a murderess?

In which way does Emma desides, which role she takes? Please explain the process from the beginning.....

David Lettermans interviews: rehearsed / prepared / live without knowing the questions before

On "regis and kelly" Emma showed Regis her "engagement ring". A prop from the production or one of her personal rings?

Letterman again: when she told the story about the "band aid", she didn't answer Davids question, WHY she was bleeding so heavily.... Now it's the chance....

Was her mother upset, when she told David Letterman about her mother's driving skils?

Was Emma ever in Austria?

If there would be a offer to act in an musical or play on stage - would Emma accept?

A theoretical question: if there would be a remake of "Notting Hill", and Emma would take the part of Anna Scot, who should play Will Thacker?

Would Emma appear as guest star in a episode of "CSI Las Vegas" or "House"?

Her favourite flowers?

Emma studies history. Which historical era likes she most and why?

Is Emma a good skier?

Her favourite quote from "Marilyn", "Perks", "Bling"

Her favourite music pre 1960 (if there is one)

In a episode of "unscripted" Daniel told the story about "Mrs. Radcliffe is here!" - What was the funniest or lovliest thing, a fan ever did for Emma

If Emma could spent an evening with three people out of history, who would that be?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another idea could be: organice a "plot-competition", means writing suggestions for a movie-script, Emma could do in the future.....

Maybe like this one:

Emma is a young teacher at a London grammar-school. She is deeply in love with one of her collegues, but he cheats on her with the headmistress. She is very hurt and decides to leave London and go to Scotland, teaching in a little school deep within the highlands. The local people are lovely-bizarre, and she needs her time to get familiar with them and their habits. Some things are really different to London..... When walking over the highlands Emma get trapped by 1000 sheep and in panic she faints and hurts her head. In a dream-sequence she is back in 1746, helping a friend of Bonnie Prince Charlie to escape. He is tall, good looking, well, a man for life. After she regained consciousness, she finds out, that the shepherd (name him Robert), who saved her, looks excactly like the friend she saved in her dream.... Now there is a tender lovestory approaching, with fun, missunderstandings, tears and some history. She also finds the grave of the man she saved in her dream..... In the end there is a big argument and sie decides to go back to London. But Robert wants her back, so he drives his herd of 1000 shep on the tracks of the railway and the train must stop - Happy End......

Questions, Questions.....

17. On "regis and kelly" Emma showed Regis her "engagement ring". A prop from the production or one of her personal rings?

~~You did not watch the whole interview, go watch and convince yourself it was a joke only, and yes her personal ring. A joke of 'yes me and rupert are married'' sort of thing.

Go and see!The first question is up.

there will be another one later ;-)

I already read it from watson uncensored (lol) and from facebook. Happy she does this for us.

Edited by helen2U

Hi helen2u,

I watched the complete interview. Regis asked the same question every year, so it was clear from the begining, that it was a joke. As far as I know, the Potter-Productions were full of details, so I thought, they gave her a "engagement-ring" for the last scene ("19 years later").

Reading the creepy and unnessessary questions on her fb page (11.000, 10.000 of it "will you marry me" and stranger....), I think, it was a funny question. <_<

To Question Nr. 1: reading the facebook-comments I think, that many fan's didn't even know, that Emma will be in this production. Even her answer is more about the director/writer than about herself. Contract signed? Preperations begun? Personal feelings about the part? Who will be the beast? She liked the story as a child?

There are so many fact regarding to Emma, we are intrested in, not in the schedule of Guillermo del Toro!

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Hi helen2u,

I watched the complete interview. Regis asked the same question every year, so it was clar from the begining, that it was a joke. As far as I know, the Potter-Productions were full of details, so I thought, they gave her a "engagement-ring" for the last scene ("19 years later").

Reading the creepy and unnessessary questions on her fb page (11.000, 10.000 if it "will you marry me" and stranger....), I think, it was a funny question. <_<

pro's don't take home prop stuff. :yesyes:

If I see ONE more MARRY me or CRUDE comment to her on FB I will explode. Cant these be filtered or can you post anything on FB?

Anyway, I see Emma has already answered 2 questions-very sweet of her to take the time to do this with her extremely busy schedule. I dont know how she does it but bless her heart!

Jo thanks for taking our suggestions-sounds like yall are moving the direction in alot of the people's suggestions here! :)

I agree with you 150% - but I think, there is no feature in FB to sort out such things.... The only way could be to enter the questions on her homepage and there is a little program for sorting out... Because doing this by hand (means, reading 11.000 "questions") is simply impossible.

On thing; the main reason for "Ask Emma" is in my opinion - not only to get news from her about her work, but also a little bit of feeling, that she is talking to us "herself". So these "twitter-like" answers are a little bit disappointing, not mentioning the "real content" of the answer. I refer to Question/Answer Nr. 1, which was more about the schedule of the director/writer than about Emma herself.

I know that Emma is very busy and has many other things in mind, but to write the following took me 1 min and 45 seconds:

(This is a fictional answer!!)

Hu guys, sitting here on set - thank you so much for more then 11.000 answers. B&B will be one of my next films and I love it - I loved the book as a kid and the Disney-movie was a favourite. I'm curious who will me "my beast". Del Toro is writing the script right now, so we expect shooting in 2013. That's for now. Keep on asking!....

But, as we say here in Austria: "Rom was also not build in one day!" means, in the end "Ask Emma" will be a great feature on her homepage.

I agree with you 150% - but I think, there is no feature in FB to sort out such things.... The only way could be to enter the questions on her homepage and there is a little program for sorting out... Because doing this by hand (means, reading 11.000 "questions") is simply impossible.

On thing; the main reason for "Ask Emma" is in my opinion - not only to get news from her about her work, but also a little bit of feeling, that she is talking to us "herself". So these "twitter-like" answers are a little bit disappointing, not mentioning the "real content" of the answer. I refer to Question/Answer Nr. 1, which was more about the schedule of the director/writer than about Emma herself.

I know that Emma is very busy and has many other things in mind, but to write the following took me 1 min and 45 seconds:

Hu guys, sitting here on set - thank you so much for more then 11.000 answers. B&B will be one of my next films and I love it - I loved the book as a kid and the Disney-movie was a favourite. I'm curious who will me "my beast". Del Toro is writing the script right now, so we expect shooting in 2013. That's for now. Keep on asking!....

But, as we say here in Austria: "Rom was also not build in one day!" means, in the end "Ask Emma" will be a great feature on her homepage.

Emma isn't going through the questions herself - that's my job. :)

I will be filtering out the good ones (that's why if you want a good question to be asked i would suggest posting it on here, more likely i will notice it).

There is no point in your fantasy answer, Emma can only tell you what she knows...

When i first asked her what was happening with beauty and the beast she really wasn't sure. Yes, she is suposed to be playing Beauty, and she will be ready when Del Toro is ready.... but del Toro is notorious for taking on too many projects than he can handle...so who knows when the script will be ready.

Emma isn't going through the questions herself - that's my job. :)

You call it your job - for me it would be sometimes like torture.... :rolleyes:

Maybe we, the fans, must learn a little bit more about how the film industry works..... Emma's answer might be really the only thing she could say about B&B at this moment, and we expect too much......

But one thing remains: the main reason for "Ask Emma" is in my opinion - not only to get news from her about her work, but also a little bit of feeling, that she is talking to us "herself". :D This was my intention, when I wrote the "fictual answer".....

Well, I am a personal friend of Barack Obama and I will answer all questions..... B)

If you are goodwilling, you can say, it's a sort of project for her studies, but I think, it's only fake..... :rolleyes:

I will be filtering out the good ones (that's why if you want a good question to be asked i would suggest posting it on here, more likely i will notice it).

Hi Jo, just checked this little "back door" you opend for us here... Great, not to get in line with 12.000 on FB.....

My favourite question, well, you know....

Jonny

Thanks for telling us, and I found that the official site has updated about this as well :)

Btw, that fake blog has been disappeared lol

it vanished into thin air?

Question for Emma:

I just found out, that there are some "Biographies" about Emma availabe f.e. at "amazon.com". My question: Is there an authorized biography of Emma, and if not, will she write about her first 20 years in the movie business by herself or a ghost-writer?

:rolleyes: regarding "the blog": do the right spell (maybe: "Blogardium leviosa") and every blog vanishes within seconds...... :rolleyes: