The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Suggestions, Questions for Emma's Official site

Let's talk about that in a month or so and let's see if she is really answering intersting, new FAN questions with her own words and NOT with old quotes you find in the archive.

if one of those questions was rehashed from earlier interviews I didn't notice it. That's what you get for obsessively keeping track of her statements :P

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if one of those questions was rehashed from earlier interviews I didn't notice it. That's what you get for obsessively keeping track of her statements :P

Well, there are so few statements (including talk shows) that it is not too difficult to follow..... You can handle this during work, believe me.....

wth, I meant a concrete example of where the Q&A was only a rehash of interview questions she's answered before <_<

Oh, this will take some time. I stopped reading "her" FB-messages month ago, because they where all just old quotes. And remember: she only answered 7-8 questions, then the "new invention" dried out and was replaced by quotes, you can also read on the front page of Emma-Watson.net So I stopped reading. On the next day with snowfall I will look into that to answer your question.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Oh, this will take some time. I stopped reading "her" FB-messages month ago, because they where all just old quotes. And remember: she only answered 7-8 questions, then the "new invention" dried out and was replaced by quotes, you can also read on the front page of Emma-Watson.net So I stopped reading. On the next day with snowfall I will look into that to answer your question.

As Jo already mentioned earlier, Emma had to work on her other projects for the past several months, such as promote Perks and film Noah. We were already told months ago that it would be a while before she had time to answer them again. What exactly do you want from her?

What exactly do you want from her?

I - personally - nothing. Because she allready did more for me (without knowing me or even beeing aware of my existance) then I ever could imagine. But this is another story.....

I have just the opinion - and I stand to that opinion -, that she is a brilliant actress (Perks is sensational), but bad adviced when it comes to her personal PR (not related to a movie). You cannot switch on fame and fans like a electric light, switching them off when wanting "privacy". And that's sad, because this behaviour leads to bad pap-shots, unjustified rumours, crazy articles in newspapers (even here in Austria) and interesting discussions in this forum.... B) It's for me a little bit like the story of the movie "The American President" with Michael Douglas and Annette Benning.

"Ask Emma" is for me a "flop", but please do not ask me to repeat my point of view. You will find my remarks when browsing this thread.

You cannot switch on fame and fans like a electric light, switching them off when wanting "privacy".

So by this you are saying that Emma shouldn't have the right to any privacy, her fans have a right to know about EVERYTHING in her life professional or not?

I - personally - nothing. Because she allready did more for me (without knowing me or even beeing aware of my existance) then I ever could imagine. But this is another story.....

I have just the opinion - and I stand to that opinion -, that she is a brilliant actress (Perks is sensational), but bad adviced when it comes to her personal PR (not related to a movie). You cannot switch on fame and fans like a electric light, switching them off when wanting "privacy". And that's sad, because this behaviour leads to bad pap-shots, unjustified rumours, crazy articles in newspapers (even here in Austria) and interesting discussions in this forum.... B) It's for me a little bit like the story of the movie "The American President" with Michael Douglas and Annette Benning.

"Ask Emma" is for me a "flop", but please do not ask me to repeat my point of view. You will find my remarks when browsing this thread.

wrong : browsing for your remarks would be the most boring thing (my opinion). Emma knows she needs a personal life like all of us do, going to college, seeing her man, seeing her parents(big family), having fun that's the point of living having some fun too not just hard work. Jo mentioned somewhere that if celebs open up about everything are boring and it's true, Watty handled fame from a young age well and I am proud, wether she shares stuff or not people will make up rumours and stories and I don't think there's actually bad paps photos of her, she's looking fab everywhere yes EVEN when she looks angry/upset/bothered, she masters the frown.

I think it shouldn't be underestimated that she's in a phase of defiance. She's still only 22 and she's been in the public eye for so long. I think her politeness makes it impossible for her to ignore fans when she's out but she definitely has no love for paps and other kinds of exposure. That may change with time.

So by this you are saying that Emma shouldn't have the right to any privacy, her fans have a right to know about EVERYTHING in her life professional or not?

Jo, I really think that some people here simply do not want to understand my point of view. I think she manages her privacy quite well, but at some points - in MY opinion - she should do it another way. In MY opinion. Emma will of course do whatever SHE thinks is right and good for her. And she will carry on to deal with the consequences. That's all.

Jo, I really think that some people here simply do not want to understand my point of view. I think she manages her privacy quite well, but at some points - in MY opinion - she should do it another way. In MY opinion. Emma will of course do whatever SHE thinks is right and good for her. And she will carry on to deal with the consequences. That's all.

As Helen states, whether she smiles or not when the paparrazzi strike, the press will STILL make stories up - it makes no difference.

You will note that Emma has never had "bad" press where she is rude or swears at the Paparazzi, and sometimes the abuse a pap can dish out is vile. In fact i remember a video where she is walking around in France and is followed and sworn at by paps to try and get a reaction out of her - tell me WHO would SMILE at that sort of treatment? ...If it was me I would have punched them in the face.

Maybe this is what they want she should do...... But a old Austrian proverb says: "It is easier to disarm your enemies with charme then with guns....."

Which is what she does do by not reacting.

THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED. NOW EMMA IS ASKING *YOU* QUESTIONS. HOW DOES IT FEEL.

Normal. I have a nine year old son. You cannot imagine, how many questions (some of them VERY difficult) I have answered during the last years. So questions from Emma do not frighten me at all..... ;)