484 replies to this topic

#41 emmafv17

emmafv17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hi Jo, well my name is Emma (as Emma watson lol ),
and I have some questions and some ideas fore Em(I readed in a magazine that her friends told her Em xP ):

Suggestions for Emma's official website:

1-She should do some games about her life and her likes and normal problems in her quotidian life.
2-She should update more her website lol.
3-She should update more images and videos.

Questions:

1-Do Emma answer fan mails or, most importantly fan letters in personal?
2-Is Emma going to visit Spain sometime? I'm from Spain and I want to at least see Emma in personal 1 time in my life, than one of my wishes will be solved :blush:
3-If a fan ses Emma you in the street, and runs and runs until it arrives next to you and then she hugs you and says if she can take a photo with her... is she going to be friendly and accept what the fan wants, or is she going to be rude because she is sick of fans?
4-Can I have a posibility to meet her, I'm from Spain...? Can you introduce me with Emma?
5-What is Emma's favourite food?

Well thank you so much Jo and please ask this questions to Emma Watson and the question 4 and the 3 (the most personal questions) can you ask it to her and send me the question in my email: hpandmore@gmail.com

I wish you the best Emma! Emma rocks 4EVER! :rolleyes:

PS: I love this smiles: :excited: :ohyeah: :lostit: and the funniest: :whaa: lol lol

Thanks again ;)

#42 Martina

Martina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationZagreb, Croatia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

It's really nice of you to ask us our opinion, Jo! I won't add any suggestion for the site because there have been plenty of them and I feel like I would just repeat same things. Not to mention I'm not that imaginative so my suggestions probably wouldn't be good like others.
I'm also happy that you give us opportunity to write our own questions. Here are some:

1. When she is having press conferences and people always ask her same questions over and over again, how does she manage to stay so positive and nice to them? I would probably be irritated by same questions every day...
2. Everyone asks her in which movies would she like to act but I'd like to know if she would ever consider acting in a big budget series like Harry Potter again? These days there are some fabulous book series and many of them will become movies, how would she feel if someone offered her the main role in them? Would she accept or say no because she did Harry Potter and wouldn't like to do it again?
3. What's the best advice she was given about fame that she has now that she's so popular?
4. Does it bother her that girls around the world consider her a role model because she has to think twice before doing something or she doesn't think about it and just lives her life?

I hope at least one of these will be good enough for her to answer it. :)

#43 Kal

Kal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Omg first of all you're soo lucky, give her a huge from us! =) but anyway, this might be my only chance to get an answer to this so it would mean the WORLD to me if you could please ask her about her favorite music at the moment, artists, songs, etc. please please please? also im sure a lot of girls (including myself) would be interested in her make up routine, favorite products and such..
so thank you and have fun tomorrow!

#44 pawel

pawel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

Hi Jo, my name is Paweł
I have some questions for Emma:

1. Is Emma going to visit Poland sometime ? I'm from Poland and I want to see Emma very much :) ( for example in Cracow, certainly favourite City of english football squad this summer during EURO 2012!;) This is my little dream :)
2. I heard in interview that Emma had polish great- grandmother. If Emma could say something about her great- grandmother ( for example Her name)?
3. What is happening with comedy "The End of the World"? Is Emma attached to the project ?

Good luck to You in your meeting with Emma:) Wish Her good luck at the MTV Movie Awards!

#45 Emmafan22

Emmafan22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

Hello! My question: What do the Harry Potter books mean for her? If she has already answer that question, could you tell me the answer? Thank you ^_^ About the website I just want to say that please put as many pictures, photos and videos as you can on the site because she is so beautiful and I think everybody likes watching them. Thank you again xx

#46 ronaldo

ronaldo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

I wish if Emma's website could be updated as it contains many old stuff..

hi Joe,
this is my questions for Emma..
1)If a fan meets Emma on the street and asks her for autograph what does she normally do?

Edited by ronaldo, 22 May 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#47 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Just a quick overview regarding the website, hopefully I'm in time...

A constant updating stream of her social media to be on the front page or at least immediately in the "latest from" page. A stream from her Twitter on the website would be an example; or updates from her official Facebook page.

The website wasn't hard to navigate at all but maybe a breadcrumb feature will make things a bit easier on user-friendliness as to let the visitor know how they got to that particular page.

I'm not sure if I may have missed it but maybe the addition of a visual media page for visitors who want wallpapers, banners, etc. The media could be fan-made too.

There's probably a few more better suggestions that I could've came up with but that's what I have for now. I hope it helps improve her official website.

-----

As for a question I'd like to ask her, the only ones I can think of right now are:

Have you ever considered possibly doing a Bond film? (most important one ;) )
What do you consider yourself as far as personal style and appearance?
Food!! Do you like to cook? If so what's your favourite to whip up? (not entirely sure if this has been asked before)

Tell her greetings from the Colonies for us Americans yeah?

------

Thanks for considering us, Jo! Best regards.

Edited by sirbenedictvs, 22 May 2012 - 07:18 PM.

Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#48 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

...forgive me but almost forgot this question:

4) Would you consider being guest as a Star In A Reasonably Priced Car on Top Gear? =D
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#49 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

4) Would you consider being guest as a Star In A Reasonably Priced Car on Top Gear? =D

:lol: That might be fun to see.

#50 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:11 PM

Or as a guest on QI. 0_0

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

#51 Dan :)

Dan :)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Mood::excited
  • LocationWest Lothian, Scotland

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

I think its lovely of you to ask our opinion Jo :)

In terms of the site! I would LOVE to see more updates from Emma but to be honest she is super busy and she is entitled to a private life!

I definately think more pics - I'd LOVE to see that now she has finished HP, some sort of photo album/slideshow of personal snaps of her/cast/crew onset. I again understand that these are private to her but it would still be nice :)

My questions:

1) As a scottish Fan, I would love to know if she has tried Haggis, Neeps and Tatties (potato's) and if so did she like it? :)
2) How does she NOT post on her twitter/favebook feeds after a few drinks, with iphone/blackberry/smart phones its so easy to do and I'm terribly guilty of it and would love to know the secret ;)
3) Most listened to song on her ipod?
4)Situation she has been the most frightened/freaked out by?
5) Any tips/advice on starting university?

Thanks

Dan, Scotland :)

#52 EmmaEmmaEmma

EmmaEmmaEmma

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

Questions:
When you look back at Harry Potter what is the first memory that pops into your head?
What is your favourite movie(s)?
How well do you think "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" will do in theaters,DVD,etc.?
Who inspires you to act?
Have you ever considered a music career?
Suggestions:
Maybe updating the site more often.
More messages from Emma.

I also have another suggestion, maybe Emma could have a Ustream so fans can ask her questions more often. :)
Tell Emma I said Hi.

-Emma (Tj2277)
I fell for you and I can't get up.

#53 randi

randi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

Hi Jo! It is so awesome that you are doing this.

I really love Emma's site, but I really miss the EMS system. I realize that Twitter kind of replaces it, but for some reason it just isn't the same. I thought that the EMS was really personal and I really looked forward to them.

Questions for Emma:
-Are you a neat or messy person?
-You seem to be a really involved humanitarian. Are you interested in any causes other than fair trade?
-What books are you currently reading?
-What are your wardrobe/makeup essentials? What is the backbone of your wardrobe that you couldn't live without?
-How are your chickens doing?
-Do you study with or without music?
-Just let her know that she is our role model....I look up to her more than any other woman in the world!

Give Emma a big hug for us Jo!

Also, could you ask Emma about her workout routines and how she finds time to go the gym and eat healthy?
-What does Emma think of Bella in Twilight?
Emma should do a post about how important getting an education is because so many girls look up to her.

#54 arwen

arwen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

I think for me the most annoying thing about only having a Twitter feed on the site would be that Twitter limits the number of characters you can use so it is really hard to write updates in full (and grammatical) sentences - one of the reasons I personally preferred the old EMS system (made it feel more personal and detailed).

#55 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:43 AM

I just thought of something else:

-Video greeting

A video greeting from Emma on the home page of the site which plays when someone visits it. Basically just welcomes people to her official website.
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#56 aaronsclee

aaronsclee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

Question: Did you play the piano when Hermione teaches Ron? It sounded amazing!

#57 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

I just thought of something else:

-Video greeting

A video greeting from Emma on the home page of the site which plays when someone visits it. Basically just welcomes people to her official website.

I second this.
Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

#58 Juli

Juli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

My question is:
What is that question that you've never asked before but would love to answer?
Do you live with your friend in London (only the two of you)?

And my suggestion:
I loved the photos from the previous site which Emma's father took. They sould come back.

#59 emmafv17

emmafv17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

Hi Jo, first of all thank you for giving to us this oportunity!

Well my name is Emma as Emma Watson lol as you can see! :D

Well I'mnot going to do a lot of suggestions because they are a lot but I just want to do one:
-Emma I know you are busy but we love your messages so... update more messages in your website!!

Questions (please aks this questions to Emma they're very important to me, can you send me an email on my adress with the questions answers: hpandmore@hotmail.com):

-Is Emma going to come to Spain sometime? Is she planning to come? And if the answer is yes, where (what concretly site of Spain) and when is he going to come? (I hope she can come to BCN) :lol:
-Where is she currently living now? In london or in usa?(or anywhere else..xP)
-What is her mail adress(not electronic email, the mail of the post offices -.- )I meant her postcard and letters adress xP
-Where is she spandind her time when she is in London? (café names, museum names) I think that's interesting because the sites you visit tell a lot of yourself.
-If she sees a fan running and running next to her and the fan hugs her and wants a photo and an autograph, what she would do? She will be nice and perfect like always and accept all the fan wants or she would be "rude" because she is sick of fans?
-Does she answer in personally the fan letters? (I hope yes)

THANK YOU SO MUCH JO!
WE LOVE EMMA 4EVER!! :)

#60 Tom™

Tom™

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:39 PM

This

Or as a guest on QI. 0_0

and this

bfs2eq.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users