The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Suggestions, Questions for Emma's Official site

Mr pumpkinhead and arie :kiss:

Oh I would actually put a bomb om jonny's computer.

It's Jo's job and not his, whatever they do I'll be happy with it. I love the official web's format and content, beautiful and professional just like it WAS supposed to be. Changes take time Emma the web team and Jo and whoever works on the site do not ow us anything as stated before.

dont worry Jo you are doing a good job. dont let jonny "do what I want" Clauss annoy you. dont pay attention to someone who wants to know how many times Emma brushing her teeth and things like that. and if Emma doesnt give him that answer,he writes a letter to Emma(in this forum LOL)crying cuz she has disappointed him(so sad)

a letter EMMA WATSON will never ever read, which makes me super ecstatic(taken as adjective). :yesyes:

Edited by MrsClaus
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I would actually put a bomb om jonny's computer.

Ok, we are embarking a new level. If somebody disagree with your opinion, you will throw a bomb on him. Nice. Really nice. This is the way, it goes. You should think a little bit more before you write such things. It's disgusting.

I'm pretty sure I've explained every detail of very basic things such as copyright and privacy and this is still happening so... nope.

You should not only explain what is NOT possible, but also what IS possible - if somebody really WANTS that it IS POSSIBLE.

a letter EMMA WATSON will never ever read, which makes me super ecstatic(taken as adjective). :yesyes:

Did I ever say, that I want that SHE reads the letter????? On the other hand, you really KNOW what she is reading or not in this forum? MIRACLE! We have somebody with insider-knowledge here! <_<

How mature.

Yes, because I could not use the word I wanted to use because I try to stay polite. So I had to use a "picture" for such a behaviour.....

I will say this once: Emma owes fans nothing. I am sorry but she doesnt.

Ok, so she voted for herself at the PCA, she went herself into the cinemas to watch her movies some hundred million times to get the sucess, Warner Brother let pay her a fortune. She owes fans everything, in the way, that she would not be rich, famous and worldwide known without her fans!

Edited by Jonny Claus jr.

But nothing WAS promised?

When did we ever say "We promise to do this this and this for the website"?

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone had any (sensible) suggestions for Emma's official site? or some Good questions that you wanted to ask her (one's that she hasn't anwsered already 10000 times). I'm meeting with her this Wednesday for a discussion about her official website, so any thoughts, suggestions, questions etc.... please let me know.

I think the umbrella term "interaction" covers that promise quite well. After all, one could assume that we should come up with questions that Emma would answer... ZOMG! I think that's it.

I dont understand how this thread went from asking Emma questions to some being belligerent about her not having time to answer questions. Anyway, I will think of some more questions later. We have 2 hour delay today-snow!! :) Again, Jo thank you for all you do. We appreciate the time you take! :)

I dont understand how this thread went from asking Emma questions to some being belligerent about her not having time to answer questions.

Because this is it all about.... Why asking people out there to ask (serious) questions, when you never have the intention to answer them..... Why let people make (serious) suggestions for your homepage, never beeing considered to be set up on said homepage due to some "private", never to be revealed reasons?

It was just a brainstorming session. Nobody promised you anything.

Please read Sacred's answer #379. With that answer all is said.

Another thing: at my firm we made brainstorming sessions because we wanted to change something or to invent something. We never made a brainstoriming session because it was cool, because we were bored or because we wanted to pick on somebody.

Well you DID get some questions answered! Yay! Minimal yet not legally binding "promise" fulfilled!

Ling, I really hope that you do not work on such basis with your clients. If you say: "Emma will answer the best eight questions..." everything is clear. But the people sended her thousends of questions (counting also the questions, sended on Facebook).... Sorry, but this is not the way, a star should treat her fans.

Ling, I really hope that you do not work on such basis with your clients. If you say: "Emma will answer the best eight questions..." everything is clear. But the people sended her thousends of questions (counting also the questions, sended on Facebook).... Sorry, but this is not the way, a star should treat her fans.

Well my clients aren't Emma. So that's not relevant here. (But at the end of the day, yes, I work FOR MY CLIENTS and not FOR THEIR CLIENTS, so I do what THEY want me to do.) We have the ACTUAL PERSON who deals with Emma's site telling you straight to your face what is/isn't possible and you can't seem to understand it? Is she supposed to sit around and ask questions forever? No. Did Jo do a Q&A with her? Yes.

Like sure nobody explicitly said she'd answer 8 questions, but nobody said she'd answer MORE than 8 questions either.

We have the ACTUAL PERSON who deals with Emma's site telling you straight to your face what is/isn't possible and you can't seem to understand it?

We never heard what is possible and what is not possible. Everything is hidden behind the mysterious curtain of "privacy" and "secrecy".

Yes. So anything that is "private" is likely impossible. Or it wouldn't be private, and it would probably be happening.

So you will say that 99,8 % of the made suggestions and questions are considered "private"? For me the whole "privacy"-thing it is just a simple excuse to do NOTHING (and I do not mean her private life!).

I dont understand how this thread went from asking Emma questions to some being belligerent about her not having time to answer questions.

Well, as you probably noticed - every thread on this forum turns into an argument because apparently:

1) Emma's PR are rubbish

2) Emma's website is rubbish

3) Emma's Facebook is rubbish

4) Emma doesn't Tweet enough, which is rubbish

5) Emma's boyfriend is rubbish

6) Emma clearly doesn't think anything of her fans.

I mean honestly, who needs enemies when you have fans like this that tear away at you and scutinise every move you make and every choice you make.

We never heard what is possible and what is not possible. Everything is hidden behind the mysterious curtain of "privacy" and "secrecy".

If I were to tell you the things that were discussed as possibilities, you would be demanding they happened right now. And if for some reason it didn't ever materialise, you would be the first person queuing up to complain about how badly the fans have been treated yada yada yada...

So you will say that 99,8 % of the made suggestions and questions are considered "private"? For me the whole "privacy"-thing it is just a simple excuse to do NOTHING (and I do not mean her private life!).

Not all of the suggested things were "too private". Some just wouldn't work, some Cannot work because of copyright issues and some were discussed as possibilities.

The privacy thing is just that, a contract is signed between client and customer - it's PRIVATE.

1) Emma's PR are rubbish

And evidence to the contrary? (exept point 5, this is really her private business....)

And evidence to the contrary? (exept point 5, this is really her private business....)

Well since you asked...

1) Emma's PR are rubbish

The very fact that you are registered to a forum dedicated to Emma, the fact that you make lovey dovey music videos of her, the fact that you are always checking for the latest news on her means that her PR can't actually be doing such a bad job after all.

Emma's Website is actually a lot more informative than most official websites for actors (e.g: Jennifer Lawrence). We have reached a point where we are not sure what the next step will be. It may just become a hub of static information, but who knows.

Emma's Facebook is updated regularly, even when she hasn't been in the public eye for months. Obviously you are not satisfied with it, but your never satisfied with anything...so nothing new there.

The fact that Emma has Twitter and uses it; is a lot more than what her peers are doing right now. Like i say, check out Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone for example... no interaction there.

He clearly makes Emma very happy, what more can you ask than that?

She thanks fans when she is nominated for awards, when she wins awards....what more do you want?

Don't answer that, I suspect you think she should pay a visit to your house and thank you personally.

You try and make Emma sound like she is this really hard uncaring person, I have no idea what the hell gave you this idea... oh because she only had time to anwswer 8 questions? Oh no, what a horrible woman she must be. :rolleyes:

Unlike you, Emma does not get much free time at all, and when she does she understandably wants to see as much of her family and friends as possible and use the time to step away from work and relax, sitting down for hours in a meeting and discussing her website is not the top of her priorities...because she has a life.

Well since you asked...

1) Emma's PR are rubbish

The very fact that you are registered to a forum dedicated to Emma, the fact that you make lovey dovey music videos of her, the fact that you are always checking for the latest news on her means that her PR can't actually be doing such a bad job after all.

Emma's Website is actually a lot more informative than most official websites for actors (e.g: Jennifer Lawrence). We have reached a point where we are not sure what the next step will be. It may just become a hub of static information, but who knows.

Emma's Facebook is updated regularly, even when she hasn't been in the public eye for months. Obviously you are not satisfied with it, but your never satisfied with anything...so nothing new there.

The fact that Emma has Twitter and uses it; is a lot more than what her peers are doing right now. Like i say, check out Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone for example... no interaction there.

She thanks fans when she is nominated for awards, when she wins awards....what more do you want?

Don't answer that, I suspect you think she should pay a visit to your house and thank you personally.

You try and make Emma sound like she is this really hard uncaring person, I have no idea what the hell gave you this idea... oh because she only had time to anwswer 8 questions? Oh no, what a horrible woman she must be. :rolleyes:

Unlike you, Emma does not get much free time at all, and when she does she understandably wants to see as much of her family and friends as possible and use the time to step away from work and relax, sitting down for hours in a meeting and discussing her website is not the top of her priorities...because she has a life.

I agree with Jo 100%

but the point is that 'some' people dont just respect Emma... as Emma quotes herself "People suddenly believe that they have the right to own me."

You can see how true that quote is - some people actually believe they have the right to own Emma... She has a life, so let her be!

and for those who still complain about everything Emma does, I'd say "get a life!"

Well since you asked...

1) Emma's PR are rubbish

This is why I wrote that I would set Jonny's computer on fire(to put a bomb on it) well I just visualized in my mind flames and all; I'd probably wouldn't do in reality. This post is win. WIN. WIN. :king:

So in the end you confirm it: she doesn't want to spent a few hours a year for her fans. <_<

You can and will always twist whatever I say round to make it sound like what you want to hear.

So that's all you managed to pick out from all of my answers then? It seems I must have made some very valid points then. :yesyes: