The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Suggestions, Questions for Emma's Official site

What is normal anyways? Can anyone really answer that? ;) I have some weird questions but I'm sure she has gotten them already.. :x

I would ask just 2 anyway.. that I'm curious about but I dunno.

"Are you interested in singing or playing music? If so, what instrument can you play and/or have you taken voice lessons?"

and the other thing I'm curious about but I think I know the answer to it already is:

"Would you get a tattoo? If you would, what would you get and where?"

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here again a question for Emma:

You talked a lot about, that you want to write. Is there something, we can expect in the future? A novel, poems, your Potter-bio? Or is already something out, under a alias, like Daniel did?

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

And another one: Emma follows on Twitter "Elizabeth Windsor" (Queen). In fact, this is not her majesty's tweet, but a hillarious comical point of view on HM. If Emma does this deliberately, I bow: Emma has also a very great sence of humor! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So: does she follow Elizabeth Windsor ("It's gin o'clock!" muahahaha) deliberately?

And another one: Emma follows on Twitter "Elizabeth Windsor" (Queen). In fact, this is not her majesty's tweet, but a hillarious comical point of view on HM. If Emma does this deliberately, I bow: Emma has also a very great sence of humor! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So: does she follow Elizabeth Windsor ("It's gin o'clock!" muahahaha) deliberately?

The fake 'comical' twitter account for the Queen is quite well known over here, everyone knows it is not the real Queen - but its very popular, my husband is also a follower :)

oh and... Emma DOES have a great sense of humour.

Edited by Jo.

That I would do it a little bit different, is my personal point of view. At no point you can imagine, that Emma wrote the answers herself. It more looks like "my pr-manager writes it, I look over it, say ok and that's it". It's still not "personal". Read Bonnie Wrights Twitter-Page and you know, what I mean.

Emma writes all her own Twitter stuff.

No, your right in that Emma does not "write" her answer. This is because as far as these questions are concerned, we ASK Emma and she answers them (as in verbally). We then write down the answers (obviously editing out "erm's" and any off topic chat that may pop up with the answer - but the answer that you read is Emma's answer to the question.

The fake 'comical' twitter account for the Queen is quite well known over here, everyone knows it is not the real Queen - but its very popular, my husband is also a follower :)

oh and... Emma DOES have a great sense of humour.

Sorry, Jo, for such a stupid question.... I think, I have to go to GB a.s.a.p. and see my friends to be up to date again.....

I have some new questions for Emma:

1) What drew you into the Bling Ring, and what was it like to play Nicki?

2) Would you do a film adaptation of a non-Potter JK Rowling novel?

3) What's the status on Your Voice's In My Head since David Yates had to leave the project?

4) What inspired you to participate in your newest project, Noah? Speaking of which, do you still have all those bibles that were sent to you long ago? :P

5) What types of characters, that you haven't played already, would you really like to play and what type of film would you really like to do?

The queen account is the best. "Prince William didn't want a big gift for his birthday so One has given him Italy." Hehehehe.

Sorry, it's definitly off topic, but this is my favourite:

"Took the corgies out for a long walk after breakfast and found Camilla stuck in a hole. Absolutely no idea how she got down there. One would never have seen her if it weren't for the smoke signals. Finished walking the corgies and pulled her out on the way back.! :D :D :D

Oh, maybe it's not soo off topic: Emma, any suggestions for other funny sides? You brought me there, in fact..... :lol:

I'm stiiill taking questions btw! :)...and also there haven't been many suggestions for a while.

Feel free to reply here, send me a PM or tweet a message (@jojenkins9)

Thanks for your help everyone, it's appreciated. :)

Hi Jo,

I just looked over this thread and found at least 60 unanswered questions and a lot of suggestions for her hp. Can we asume that the questions allready asked are not considered for answering? If yes, we have to find new ones.....

And sorry for going off-topic. But the gin-thing was Emma's fault.... ;)

I still have a big list to go through with her, a lot of what was sent (mainly by Facebook) was either repeated or questions that wouldn't be answered. She is away at the moment, but we should get to ask her more when she is back...so having a good long list to choose from is ideal.

Also, it's more suggestions really, i mean some things are still in consideration, but more ideas are always welcome.

1) A link-list to fan-sites, she can identify with (like Emma-Watson.net)

2) "best of" fan-videos

3) anecdotes (sorry, I do not know, if the word is correct) about shootings, fans..... (good ones, of course)

4) "What would Hermione say....." (Comments to topics, selected by Emma) - part of the "HP-Shrine"

5) Shooting-diary (as part of the pr for her actual project)

6) Emma's humor (suggestions like the "gin-thing")

7) Fashion, makeup, hair-style (tips, tricks, trends)

8) definitly short video-messages from Emma at special events (from premiers to christmas)

9) "impact" (how Emma changed my life)

10) a serious and challenging fan-contest, lasting at least half a year. Price: meet and greet with Emma.

Hi Jo, tell Emma we appreciate all that she does for us fans,especially as busy as she is with work...suggestions I cant think of any just yet but if I do I will send them along :)

I am sure questions are being repeated so I dont know if these questions have already been asked but here goes :)

1) Who would be your top 3 actors/actresses over the age of 40 that would be your dream to work with?

2) This may have already been asked...if you were to do a musical, what would be your favorite that you want to star in?

3) You have accomplished so much in your young life-no one could have been a better Hermione Granger-Weasley!! :) you said you can tick off blockbuster on your list...what is the next awesome career choice on your "bucket list"?

I'm stiiill taking questions btw! :)...and also there haven't been many suggestions for a while.

Feel free to reply here, send me a PM or tweet a message (@jojenkins9)

Thanks for your help everyone, it's appreciated. :)

Ooh, I followed you. I'm @aislingbrock :)

What things would she like to do/ is looking forward to do on screen, and what things would she loathe/ be scared to do on screen? Sorry if this has already been posted.

Edited by Sacred_Path

LOL I like your question Sacred! :)

If you could star in another movie with Rupert (Grint), Bonnie (Wright) and Helena (Bonham Carter), what kinds of movies would you want to do with each of them separately?

You seem very involved in charity work. I know it is crazy to think that you or anyone of us can contribute to every charity on earth (however that would be amazing if we all could). Anyway, what charities "characteristics" or should I say needs draw you the most in supporting?

My niece recently got her driver's license. What was the FIRST thing you did when you were given that freedom card? ;)

Movies are constantly being recycled these days as remakes (some good, some not so good), what remakes of movies like from the 1980's say would you want to take part in?

Thanks again Jo for doing this for us :)

Well, another "answer" from Emma on FB, this time about "My week with Marilyn". Unfortunatly she didn't answer the most important fact. The fact, if she ever read to original book by Colin Clark. Because, in the book, the "wardrobe girl" (he never refers to her by her real name) is portraited in a very different way and has nothing to do with the character in the movie.

After a weekend with the wdg (he uses this shortcut in his book, very personal) his interest changes. Colin Clark wrote:

Sunday, 5th August 1956

"My poor little wardrobe girl is rather heavy going. Not a brain in that pretty little head. Anything that wouldn't go in a woman's magazine goes straight over it. Lack of sophistication can be so attractive, and yet it's also rather tiring."

Sunday, 12th August 1956

"Already the little Wdg doesn't seem quite as charming as I thought, and not even as pretty. It is as if she belongs to the fringe - not really relevant, something I must leave behind."

The quotes aren't really supposed to be answers though. They're blatantly quotes pulled from old interviews. So if you're expecting to find new information or answers to questions we've only asked recently, it isn't going to happen. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some more questions I thought of:

1)What is your main hesitation in joining another blockbuster movie franchise? What if the right role came along?

2)Would you ever consider playing a non-repeating role in a blockbuster franchise?

3)Is winning a major movie award (Golden Globe, Oscar etc.) something that you aspire to?

4)Have you ever had to help get a project made (help get it funded etc.)?

5)I remember from the Marie Claire what’s in your bag segment that you used a Smythson Diary and would not be able to function without it. Just wondering how full an average Emma day can be?

6)If you could live in any other time period which would you choose and why?

7)Many of the movies you have been a part of have been based on novels (Harry Potter, The Tale of Despereaux, Ballet Shoes and The Perks of Being a Wallflower) – is there any particular reason for this or has it just worked out that way?

8)You recently played yourself in "The End of the World." How much of what we will see would you say is actually you (i.e.Was it scripted or more improv? Did you wear your own clothes or was their an assigned wardrobe)? Hypothetically, if December 21st of this year is really the end - what is your ideal last meal and what do you hope to be doing at the time?

9)How many people do you have on your team to help you manage everything?

More Site Ideas:

- A section where Emma could list some of her favourite movies and books and give her own reviews

- An Art section where Emma could display some of her art work (assuming she wanted to of course)

- A Wish List Page of Directors/Actors etc. she would like to work with someday as well as a list of roles she would one day love to play.

For the Webpage:

A quote page full of inspirational quotes etc that Emma likes. (I know she is sort of doing this on twitter but down the line they may be harder to find as more posts are added).

• 1 month later...

Some random questions that I came up with - and that hopefully haven't been asked already. I tried to keep them work related but some were random questions that have been floating around in my head for awhile that I was curious about and some of them are personal so feel free to ignore them (like I said there has been a lot of random stuff floating around in my head).

1) Not sure if this is too personal or not as I know Emma is very protective of her college life and experiences but - I was curious to find out whether or not Emma has given any thought to continuing her education by going for a second college degree at some point? After she finishes her first one of course.

2) There have been media stories from some celebrities that the paparazzi often yell really insulting or vile things at them to try and get a picture of a negative reaction. Has anything like this ever happened to you? Do you think there should be stronger rules for paparazzi?

3) Have you set any guidelines for yourself as an actress in terms of things you would/would not do for your craft (e.g. Smoking, nudity etc)?

4) Would you ever take another acting course(e.g. RADA)to help you learn about other styles of acting or would you rather learn on the job? Do you have a preference?

5) What is your go to movie genre for when you are happy/sad/having a girls night etc?

6) Now that you have learned to do an American Accent do you ever find yourself using it when in North America?

7) Being signed with Storm Models do you have your own portfolio that you keep for yourself?

8) During photoshoots do you have any say or influence into which pictures get chosen for the article/magazine? Do you get a copy of all the shots that are taken (like a CD)?

9) This question is a little involved but: How do you get your scripts - does your agent read through scripts and select which ones they think you will like or do you tell them what you are looking for and they then pass along anything that might fit? Do you ever get approached directly for roles? Have you ever heard that someone was making a movie and approached them directly?

10) What is your favourite part of movie making? What is your least favourite part?

11) Emma mentioned before that she has been given Bibles by some fans and that she kept a few of them, which made me curious as to whether or not Emma is religious or if she is more spiritual. (Feel free to ignore this question but I know I have seen it floating around various fans sites before and I have always wondered about it).

12) Do you consider yourself a method actor? If so how do you draw on the necessary emotions if it is something you have never experienced before?

13) By the time your promotional tours finish - how many times have you seen your own film?

14) Do you enjoy watching your own performances why or why not?

15) I read Derek Blasberg's book Classy and he mentioned that he considers you one of the classiest actresses he knows. How do you retain your "classy" composure in an industry that often seems to glorify unclassy behaviour?

For the site:

A Photoshoot Section --> Where Emma can post some of her all time favourtie shots that have been take of either herself or someone else (e.g. Favourite actors/actress/models etc.) with an explanation as to why she likes it.