The Emma-Watson.net Forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AeaCts1KBQ

So, I bought this game yesterday. I was planning on buying it when it was announced three years ago together with the move. It's quite an interesting game so far, the two main characters are pretty fun so far and as far as I can judge the Move works pretty well as a wand. Your arm does get tired pretty quickly because of flicks you have to do each and every time you want to do a magic spell.

And I kinda wish there was a targeting system...but ah well. Anyone else playing this?

:D

Don't have a PSmove, but I looked at the official trailer a few days back....and I thought "Wow, this is for everyone who always thought Harry Potter should just go out and blast stuff with his wand..."

Make sure you're properly warmed up before playing!

It kind of reminds me of the fifth Harry Potter game where they also wanted you to perform magic with wand movements (only that was with a regular controller, maybe the Wii was more like this). Although so far the wand movements have just been flicks to all kind of directions to shoot instead of specific motions to shoot a specific spell.

• 3 months later...

I think it's a really fun game and you're right about how your arm can get tired with all the flicking you have to do. It can be a bit tiring when you have to fight something. I'm only at the beginning of the game and still getting use to it. Just finished the part where you go to the place with the banshee and skeletons.