The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Not in the theater but I have never seen the end of the second Tomb Raider movie because I always fall asleep when watching it...it's just sooo boring.

I should be banned for saying this as a New Zealander but the second LOTR movie made me fall asleep the first time I watched it, I rewatched it a couple of years ago and it wasn't too bad. Pretty sure that's the only movie.

I have never fallen asleep in the theater. But, I have fallen asleep during only one movie at my friends house. I know it will make people angry too. I completely passed out during Pulp Fiction. It was sooo boring!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i went to see Expendables 2 with three friends after we hit Happy Hour, lol. i must have been both buzzed and tired, because i fell asleep somewhere in the middle i guess, and my friends woke my dumbass during the credits. i still haven't seen the whole thing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I took my younger cousin to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 last year in theatres. I was "just resting my eyes". I don't like Twilight. I didn't understand what was going on at all, and instead of commenting through the whole film, I just shut my eyes and magically made it go away. I woke up just before the credits. Then I drive her home.
"Oh lordy! That was a good movie!"

"I told you you'd like it!"
"Ah yeah! It was great. :lol:  <_<"

I have never successfully sat through Lord of the RIngs or Star Wars. I either fall asleep or get bored. I also fell asleep watching Les Miserables.

• 1 month later...

Not in the theater but I have never seen the end of the second Tomb Raider movie because I always fall asleep when watching it...it's just sooo boring.

I actually really liked it x)

I fell asleep at home watching The Hobbit (I know it's a shame) because I was really tired. I didn't see half of the movie, but I saw the beginning and the end. I should watch it again though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Cirque Du Soleil Worlds Away :/

-Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring (just at the start, I fell asleep, lol but ofc I had to continue it the next day)

-Ocean's Thirteen (I expected it would be awesome as Ocean's Twelve, but it bored me and fell asleep, didn't watch it the next day, just asked my hubby how it went)

-Lawrence Of Arabia (because is an old movie and was watching it with my fam in law)

-Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (was watching it yesteday night after the part 1 with my hubby, guess was just super tired and fell asleep, but I continued it last night and was gonna fall asleep again, thanks God I made it, haha now 2 more parts to watch tonight or after, my hubby said is such a crime to fall asleep on these movies haha)

And I guess there are movies that I fell asleep in, but I don't remember. ahmm.