The Emma-Watson.net Forum

She looks beautiful, but she should eat a little bit more..... She makes the same mistake like many other femal celebrities..... Trying to fit Lagerfeld's impression of a "slim model".... brrrrr Emma, dresses are available one or two sizes larger......

BUT: Perks well done! And Harry Potter: I think, the hype is cooling down....

My, god, who cares, what some stupid journalists (woman, maybe) writing about that.... :tongue0020:

She looks pretty in this dress and she understands to wear it with style.....

MTV-awards are not OSCAR'S, and given to the fact, how they treated "Harry P." she was beautiful enough....

Don't worry, Em, it's ok! :yesyes:

she's on the worst dressed list with jessica biel, from what I have googled. WEIRD PPL.....

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-06-03/emma-watson-jessica-biel-among-worst-dressed-at-2012-mtv-movie-awards-photos/

What? Are they for real? What's wrong with them? She always looks super stylish and gorgeous.

I absolutely love that dress! The design and the colour. The shoes as well! Got to be one of my fave appearances. And she looks so beautiful with that hair :3

Edited by Nekyia

What? Are they for real? What's wrong with them? She always looks super stylish and gorgeous.

I absolutely love that dress! The design and the colour. The shoes as well! Got to be one of my fave appearances. And she looks so beautiful with that hair :3

yes, my thoughts exactly. I'm not upset, just dissapointed in whoever wrote that, proves they don't have any aesthetics/taste.

But my intuition says that whoever wrote that is a woman, which makes me laugh =))it is Just pure jealousy.

ugh sometimes people needs to double check lol she looked amazing<3

like getting eyes/brain transplant? that's what I understand by 'double check'' lol.

I LOVE her dress and she's looking just fine. I love when she wears just that little make-up.

But about MTV awars I didnt watch it I have long time ago lost all my hope for that channel!

Edited by trixie

i love the way her hair has grown.. so much better now

i like this one.. i dont like the dress that much but its not bad.. i love the bangle or bracelet she is wearing and the shoes.. and the blue or is it black nail polish... i just love her hair the most hehe

Please don't get me started about the MTV awards...I am convinced it is all a fix anyway-TW keeps winning every year-I am sorry to any TW fans here but that stuff is IMO garbage...anyway onto Emma...She looks GORGEOUS-I love the dress-her weight is fine-she is 22 years old, she is not too slim...she looks healthy unlike alot of models. She has toned arms and toned legs-that to me equals healthy. Anyone who put her on worst dressed is sick in the head. I love the dress and shoes and the make up is PERFECT. I agree with Trixie-when Emma wears less make up she looks even more stunning. Her hair just rocks!!! It is really growing out more than ever now. Go Emma!! :)

Totally agreed with everything you said^

I am convinced it is all a fix anyway-TW keeps winning every year-

Yup. The MTV Movie Awards are a great reminder of why kids should never be allowed to vote. I mean seriously the best kiss award? Really now?

Totally agreed with everything you said^

Yup. The MTV Movie Awards are a great reminder of why kids should never be allowed to vote. I mean seriously the best kiss award? Really now?

I was sooooooooooooo surprised when I saw Twilight won Best Kiss. Seriously???? I am actually shocked that Twilight one any categories. People really don't like it all the much anymore.

---------------

As much as I love HP and wish Emma got to win something. I am happy that Hunger Games one a few things!!

On a side note, I am sick of reading all about how Emma looks too skinny. She looks gorgeous. Emma has always been skinny. As one of her fans, I would never comment on her weight. We should all support her and not bash her. She has been working a ton lately and hardly has any time to herself!! I am sure that most of the time eating properly is just not a priority. That's how it works when you are busy!

Yea, I watched it and noticed how Russell Brand kept saying--Hunger Games/Twilight. I knew right then and

there, that HP was in trouble, and the voting was rigged. :angry:

Well everybody, at least we all know we don't have to waste our time next year or the year after watching

the MTV awards--it will just be Twilight/Hunger Games.

There were only 3 redeeming awards at the MTV's this year:

1. Emma's eloquent speech accepting the best cast award. She is sheer class, as always. :yesyes:

2. Johnny Depp playing/singing with Black Keys--poor Johnny lost his tooth. :blush: He hates award shows, so for him

to be there was asking a lot. He won the Generational Award.

3. Emma Stone's heartfelt speech on winning the Trailblazer award. She said 20 somethings are still learning and she felt

she didn't deserve the award. She then went on naming her comedy

idols-- Gilda Radner, Bill Murray, and JOHN CANDY!!!--the late Candy was one of the best comics around--and worked at Second City

in Chi-Town. He's my comic idol too!! Her speech made me all :sob:

Other than that--HP basically got robbed---as usual. It's really sad that all the hard work and talent that went into making

all 8 movies, and HP really never won any big awards. :angry: