The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Does anyone know where I can watch this other than the American MTV site? I can't view any video's on there and there's so many actors I want to see.

i liked the style of the dress, but not the colour/pattern. kinda prefer her in chanel/burberry eg 2010's met gala was one of her best dressed moments.

I've watched Emma Watson and Chris Hemsworth on the carpet interviews. I can't find nothing decent of the awards itself though. They're all recorded by members of the audience and it's all LQ and crackly.

Totally agreed with everything you said^

Yup. The MTV Movie Awards are a great reminder of why kids should never be allowed to vote. I mean seriously the best kiss award? Really now?

I agree!!.. Kids voiting for stuff on MTV Movie awards the kids always vote for Twilight!!.

but Nah HP Is way better Twilight I dont mind twilight but. I am glad HP did Win something :)!!..

and Emma looks amazing..

these are more like MQ's but nice, can't understand why ppl are selfish and resize photos :mad::blink:

did anyone see these HIRES? I'm dying to have them, as much as I have played Sherlock online,

and nothing, couldn't find them.

Edited by helen2U