The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma at the 2012 MTV movie awards?

I don't know if people noticed but Emma has lost a significant amount of weight at the MTV movie awards we saw an I don't know what could it be from- did she have to lose weight for The Bling Ring?? Because she said I don't know being skinny is very attractive,she said she likes food too much and likes having meals. So do you think she'll gain it back?

It just looks like she's been working harder at the gym, her legs in particular appear a bit more toned and she still has a healthy figure. Then again, I personally don't think her body has changed very much since the Deathly Hallows Part 1 premiere which was back in November, 2010:

Our bodies change quite often so she could gain it back at some point but it all depends on what Emma is comfortable with.

It just looks like she's been working harder at the gym, her legs in particular appear a bit more toned and she still has a healthy figure. Then again, I personally don't think her body has changed very much since the Deathly Hallows Part 1 premiere which was back in November, 2010:

Our bodies change quite often so she could gain it back at some point but it all depends on what Emma is comfortable with.

that's what I think, because we've seen pics of her with a trainer, going to the spa, gym, she loves dancing(zumba),

so I'm not worried for her, and no one should worry, she's always been sporty remember Ernest? and because she does a lot of

sport, I think she's careful with what she's eating, you wouldn't see her eating chocolate in the evening for example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emma was seen though I think filming the end of the world set in late may I believe. She was wearing tight jeans and her phone was in her backpocket. It shows her nice butt too...is it the jeans making her butt look bigger with her cell phone in it or is that Emma's real butt? I thought she did lose weight just like Ernest said but I guess not by looking at that hot picture! But what's weird is that why does she look alot thinner when she was at the MTV Movie Awards 3 days after on June 3rd? So that may not have been emma's real bum on the set of end of the world. :excited:

Edited by Juan Francis

Emma was seen though I think filming the end of the world set in late may I believe. She was wearing tight jeans and her phone was in her backpocket. It shows her nice butt too...is it the jeans making her butt look bigger with her cell phone in it or is that Emma's real butt? I thought she did lose weight just like Ernest said but I guess not by looking at that hot picture! But what's weird is that why does she look alot thinner when she was at the MTV Movie Awards 3 days after on June 3rd? So that may not have been emma's real bum on the set of end of the world. :excited:

Well, I think, it is her's. Because, when you do loose weight by diet or workout, this "region" of the human body is the last one, to shrink....

And: your mum will hear about this, too... :rolleyes:

be careful where u post images, this one has already been posted by me (LOL) in the EMMA IMAGES AND MEDIA.

just a heads-up!

ok sorry I just wanted to know if that is Emma's real butt or was it the jeans that made her body look bigger? Look here she looks like she lost weight here 3 days after she was filming end of the world set...I'm just confused i don't know if it's just the clothes that you wear that make your body looks like it bigger or smaller. She looks thin here because of the type of dress she's wearing? I guess..and i hope i resized it properly!

And again the end of the world filming set her thighs and butt look bigger,and with her cellphone in her backpocket that is not her real body figure is it? That it all what I'm really trying to figure out. Who knew Emma had a nice butt if that's her real butt or it's just the pants.

Edited by Juan Francis