The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Thank you!! :) I saw it in Emmas officials threads...its an awesome response...shes write-scripts can maybe not always show the potential-its how it will be brought to life. As for blockbusters, I see this not for a long time happening, for any of the Potter cast.

I posted first lol, and welcome <3

Yeah why would they pursue another big thing? It makes sense to me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops sorry-give credit to you then :) also just realized I spelled the wrong right!!! I wrote "write" when I meant "right" yikes!!

it's allright, I understood what you meant, don't worry!

Q: Lucy in My Week with Marilyn was a small role – why haven’t you been taking lead roles recently?

A: The reason I hadn’t at that point taken on a full length part and had been doing some modelling work was because I did not have the time to dedicate to a lead role in a full length film as I have been studying for my degree. These smaller roles have also given me the time to learn a few different methods of film making. Smaller, more independent films sometimes allow more room for me to learn and grow.

I think this is another good one! Nice to know!

Emma answers question number 6:

What would Harry and Ron say about Hermione being in Perks?

Emma: Harry and Ron aren’t real people and I think that is confusing for people sometimes but I hope that Daniel and Rupert would like the film ! I am no longer playing the role of Hermione even though I love her dearly! I played her for so long of course it's going to be hard for people to detach me from her but I am Emma and an actress and I hope I have many different people's stories inside of me. If I am lucky Hermione will be just one of many female characters I will play during my career.

The question itself sounds like one of those headlines Daily Mail articles always use. Hmmmmm...

The question itself sounds like one of those headlines Daily Mail articles always use. Hmmmmm...

Exactly.

We are all sick of (the Daily Mail in particular) always putting "What would Hermione say?" whenever they write an article about Emma. So this question was re-worded to poke fun at people like that - they really need to get a grip and realise that Emma is Emma and Hermione ISN'T A REAL PERSON.

:)

Exactly.

We are all sick of (the Daily Mail in particular) always putting "What would Hermione say?" whenever they write an article about Emma. So this question was re-worded to poke fun at people like that - they really need to get a grip and realise that Emma is Emma and Hermione ISN'T A REAL PERSON.

well said!

I am sorry but not to be rude but some people REALLY need to get a grip on reality....Emma is EMMA!!!! She PLAYED Hermione Granger- Weasley in movies. This maybe shocking to some and sorry to say it-Emma cant do magic spells. Sorry yall LOL!!!! I mean come on!!! What would Harry and Ron say about Hermione being in Perks???? As ALWAYS Emma is a class act through and through...honestly I would have been like in that question with "please say you are kidding me asking this question" ;) I am sure Dan and Rupert will be very supportive of all her post Potter projects just as she is of her boys' projects :)

Anyway, that question made me laugh-great to wake up to!! ;)

Jo, thanks again for doing such a great job setting this all up for us! :)

But it would be, besides all, a great title for a weekly column in a newspaper. "What would Hermione say...."

And Emma: I fear, it will take some more years, until you are no longer "Hermione". Look for a role in a movie, created to let us forget "little Hermione". That's the best way. :yesyes:

But thats the thing...people dont want to forget her as Hermione which is a good thing :) we dont have to forget her as Hermione to see her in a different role ya know? Emma loves Hermione and that will always be her most special role, but doesnt mean she wont love other roles either. Emma is not like other actresses who want to be forgotten for the role that made them famous. Thats what makes Emma so special to us :)

I do really hope, that we can link Emma Watson in the future to other, great roles and characters, then only to Hermione. Beeing Hermione is her greatest burden, because most of us only see her that way. I, personally, never liked the character of Hermione too much, and after seeing her in MwwM, I knew that there is much more possible in the future. I think, she is thankful for the possibility "beeing Hermione", but now she wants to bee seen as young, ambitious actress and not as young, talented witch. But for many people and fans "Hermione" is the only way to approach her, because there is simply no other way and that makes the thing really difficult.

And: I think, deep in her Emma wants to get rid of Hermione. Enough is enough, definitly.

PS: Movie history knows many cases, where one character was the fate of the actor: Peter Falk as Columbo, Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes, Telly Savallas as Kojak, Lenoard Nimoy as Spock...... Men, ok, but do you remember for example Peter Falk in another role as beeing Columbo?

Well, Emma herself said she is very lucky she got to play Hermione-being a great role model for girls...Hermione is one of the most amazing characters of all time. She was smart, tough, strong, fiesty, talented, and wasnt the damsel in distress (but Ron loved her fiercely and always protected her even though Hermione could hold her own). Emma will always hold Hermione close to her heart. People will see her differently in her other roles. Emma has nothing to worry about...the roles she has been going for are very different and intriguing...Sam in Perks, Nicki in Bling Ring, not to mention her ownself in End of World. Like I said there should be no worries about Emma not showing her talent outside of the very beloved and admired Hermione :) She will be just as awesome in her other roles as she was as Hermione the past 11 years.

Edited by cbmac12

Exactly.

We're talking about a paper that believes(or at least tries to convince people) to this day that Emma was the face of Chanel somewhere between 2007 and 2009 when it never, ever, happened. It's obvious that they aren't in touch with reality.

We're talking about a paper that believes(or at least tries to convince people) to this day that Emma was the face of Chanel somewhere between 2007 and 2009 when it never, ever, happened. It's obvious that they aren't in touch with reality.

They only dressed her for events, and she got a trip to Paris, to visit coco's appartment, but that's it.

But then again it's a tabloid.

Again tabloids suck...I wish people understood that tabloids are 90% of the time lies.

They are at it again:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2163781/Emma-Watsons-wizard-wheeze-dyes-puppy-PINK.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

First of all, they get two major things wrong right away

1) It's not Emma's dog, It's one of her friends.

2) It was dyed as part of a cancer research project, not as a "fashion trend"

And since the dog isn't even being harmed in the first place, what's the issue? Sadly people will probably believe this crap as always and it will spread like cancer. Already people are going nuts over these, even after realizing that the dog isn't harmed at all. There's fighting for animal rights and just plain lunacy.

They are at it again:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2163781/Emma-Watsons-wizard-wheeze-dyes-puppy-PINK.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

First of all, they get two major things wrong right away

1) It's not Emma's dog, It's one of her friends.

2) It was dyed as part of a cancer research project, not as a "fashion trend"

And since the dog isn't even being harmed in the first place, what's the issue? Sadly people will probably believe this crap as always and it will spread like cancer. Already people are going nuts over these, even after realizing that the dog isn't harmed at all. There's fighting for animal rights and just plain lunacy.

GAAAAAH IT'S TOO STUPID AND IDIOT cannot stand it!

If the lame arse DM would just ONCE do research on a story, they would know Sophie, Emma's friend has on twitter raising money for breast cancer in the UK...it was all on twitter weeks ago. Once again,the DM SUCKS. The cute lil dog was not harmed and Sophie herself said it is all organic, harmless dyes.

If the lame arse DM would just ONCE do research on a story, they would know Sophie, Emma's friend has on twitter raising money for breast cancer in the UK...it was all on twitter weeks ago. Once again,the DM SUCKS. The cute lil dog was not harmed and Sophie herself said it is all organic, harmless dyes.

I didn't know anything about this, but I don't check out twitter much for a long time now, i go to just

check out emma's tweets. But at least they're right about the dye being organic, and the photos are too much.

They don't know better.