The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hasn't "Noe" the graphic novel been released in the U.S. I mean we would love to read it and it would only increase a fan base for the movie so being an American, I want it and I want it Now! Sorry but I'm all for instant gratification even more than most. Also I'm sorry about saying that there are giants and demons in the jewish version. I've never read it or the muslim version. I just read online somewhere that in the "Oral Jewish Version" was there the mention of Giants and Demons, as to whether this is true or not I've no idea. In fact I rarley know what I'm talking about because even when I recite what I've read or heard I almost always get it wrong to one effect or the other. I'm quite anti social in a non harmful way and just a tad bit crazy...again I pose no danger to the public. But I have to vent somewhere and this is one of those places. I appologize for offeneding anyone but my personality is pretty offensive to most but I can't help it, I was born this way.

• 2 weeks later...

Iceland Boo ya!! ;) hehe...she cracks me up on her tweets ;)

I hope she gets time to visit the Lava Fields, lagoons, and waterfalls-those are breath taking-I went a few years ago and couldnt believe how beautiful it was!!

I know! It will be so intriguing to see how her character is introduced into the story!

Yep think so too...I just get the feeling Emma tweets whenever and whatever :) my niece is the same way with her tweets-sometimes I am like uh really? ;) but yeah the landscape I can assure you is stunning!!! :)

Now that Emma is in Iceland and is beginning to film her part in Noah, I hope we get more news and information on it. So far we've been hearing more about a project she's not involved with (Fifty Shades of Grey) than about this project that she IS involved with(Noah).

I hope she enjoys filming Noah as well. :)

ROFL sorry that comment made me laugh-but how sad is that-more news on a project she is not involved with, unreal...sometimes I wonder how much info actors are allowed to share about their movies.

• 7 months later...

LOL that is funny ;) But yeah it is like the top 10 stories in the Old Testament of the Bible...basically talks about the world was destroyed and began anew thanks to Noah and his family.

i'm guessing it's a period fantasy? i'm not really the religious sort or any of that, but i will watch it nonetheless. i could watch Emma paint a wall. :wub:

*LOL*  :rofl:  I think, watching Emma painting a wall is more entertaining then "Noah". I see Emma in front of my inner eye, dressed in a dungaree with a paperhat and covered over and over in paint........

Painting a wall has nothing on punting, guys. One day Emma will do a documentary on the history of different punting styles in South England.

And of course we'll all watch it. That doesn't have to stop us from bitching about it in advance though.

Painting a wall has nothing on punting, guys. One day Emma will do a documentary on the history of different punting styles in South England.

And of course we'll all watch it. That doesn't have to stop us from bitching about it in advance though.

Punting... yes. Or "punters" - my special friends on the lake, when they cross the course of my vessel, without taking care of my speed and the 220 tons my vessel has... But for Emma I would do a emergency brake, ouf course......

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

You mean punting has spread to Austria already? Well done Emma!

Yup, it is a favourite sport here on the lake.... The boats looking a little bit different, but the "system" is the same. We also have swans. So she would feel like at home.....

Which may or may not be as aggressive as your average British swan.

Ummm, slightly off-topic.

No, we are walking on topic-right grounds. Swans (animals), water (Noah), the ark (ships)..... and Emma.

Our swans are very aggressive, esp. when there are young swans. So take care (or old bread) with you....