The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we discussing here exactly?  I'm lost.  O_o

We are discussing the question, if Noah is it worth to be watched as a movie or only because Emma is in it.

One member said, he would watch everything Emma is in, even if she would paint a wall.

Another member said, that he would prefer to see her in a movie about punting (her hobby when she was 17).

painting - punting (sort of "pun")

I said, that punting has arrived also here in Carinthia.

Removes the mystique?

I want to watch the film because Russell Crowe is in it. I like the guy, don´t want to meet him in a cafe but thats another story^^

And know you gave me another mystery. What exacty is Punting? Painting i understand - i´ve read she has made some pictures she hang in her house - but what is punting? a kind of Sport?

Ah.

Looks better there than in the sinking city Venice. Could be funny i guess. On a River by the Nature and a smart girl beside you. Enjoy the world and a good conversation. A Dream is creeping in my mind.

I would love to see a romantic Comedy with her and a scene when they are punting. That would be a fine scene, when the dialog is good.

We are discussing the question, if Noah is it worth to be watched as a movie or only because Emma is in it.

One member said, he would watch everything Emma is in, even if she would paint a wall.

Another member said, that he would prefer to see her in a movie about punting (her hobby when she was 17).

painting - punting (sort of "pun")

I said, that punting has arrived also here in Carinthia.

Removes the mystique?

Yup.  Thanks.  I guess we could see Emma playing in a movie such as a detective or a lawyer.  That would be interesting.

I really want to see Emma in a good action action adventure as well as a very, very well written romantic comedy.

Noah I can see will be very well done-it really is an action in itself, plus I really like Russell Crowe.

Detective i would like more, except it is one of these "good" films where the process is not just such a stupid nonsense, or so casual like in all these series.

Detective i would like more, except it is one of these "good" films where the process is not just such a stupid nonsense, or so casual like in all these series.

And this is the reason why I watch detective films a lot these days, lol.  :)

yeah, i understand. She could play something like seven or a spy film like "tinker, tailor, soldier, spy" as an example the Russland house in a new interpretation would be cool.

• 2 months later...

Interesting picture. Her facial expression is more like: "Damn, I am late. I have to catch the 5 pm arch to Ararath!"

@Sacret; maybe she is running to her date with Noah's son. Pregnancy as a result of the meeting. Nobody knows. We have to wait until the movie comes out.

As a historian, I am strongly in doubt that women wore trousers at the time of Noah. Well, maybe  this is called artistic freedom.

And cbmac12 is right - the pic reminds me too on HP - DH. Or was it "Robin Hood" with Kevin Costner? Or "Xena"? Or ........

what does the lenght of building whatever have to do with how much you eat?

nothing. but have to do with the length of the film, or she will be pregnant since her first scene? she will has time to be pregnant and emaciated