The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taken a lot months ago by the way, very old photo

So you mean we will see her with fuller cheeks once she's pregnant? Possible, but I don't think she's that kind of method actor.

like in that photo im sure we wont see her

Without going OT, the ark is not a fairytale-scientific proof it existed. But I will not get into a biblical discussion.

Emma's doing some action so that will be good to see!! :)

Without going OT, the ark is not a fairytale-scientific proof it existed. But I will not get into a biblical discussion.

I know, the story about Noah is true - but not the adaptation by Arnonvsky. This is a fairytale. Even Emma's part in the movie is fiction - Ila and her story are never mentioned in the bible.

That all depends on you definition of fairy tale. For what I have read, this movie is going to be very dark. Definetly not for kids, Aronofsky said that himeself.

I am really excited for Emma in this movie. I do think it is very different for her. I don't Ila will be like Hermione at all. The nature of this film is so different. It also has the power to be a huge hit with all the name attatched to it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

THR: Darren Aronofsky, Paramount Spar Over 'Noah' Final Cut

Multiple sources say that with test screenings of various versions producing worrisome results, Aronofsky and Paramount have been at odds over the version of Noah that is set for release March 28. It's not clear whether Aronofsky -- whose most recent film, 2010's Black Swan, grossed $329 million worldwide and won an Oscar for star Natalie Portman-- has held on to his right to final cut. Aronofsky and his reps did not respond to requests for comment, but Paramount vice chairman Rob Moore says the film, which stars Russell Crowe as the seafarer, is going through a "normal preview process" and the result will be "one version of the movie that Darren is overseeing."

In recent weeks, the studio has held test screenings for key groups that might take a strong interest in the subject matter: in New York (for a largely Jewish audience), in Arizona (Christians) and in Orange County, Calif. (general public). All are said to have generated troubling reactions. But sources say Aronofsky has been resistant to Paramount's suggested changes. "Darren is not made for studio films," says a talent rep with ties to the project. "He's very dismissive. He doesn't care about [Paramount's] opinion."

The auteur director of films including The WrestlerPi and Requiem for a Dream, Aronofsky hasn't been associated much with big studios or big effects pictures (a minor exception is The Fountain). But with Noah, he's in deep with both. Paramount is splitting the cost, now past the original $125 million budget, with Arnon Milchan's New Regency.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/darren-aronofsky-paramount-spar-noah-648777

THR: Darren Aronofsky, Paramount Spar Over 'Noah' Final Cut

Multiple sources say that with test screenings of various versions producing worrisome results, Aronofsky and Paramount have been at odds over the version of Noah that is set for release March 28. It's not clear whether Aronofsky -- whose most recent film, 2010's Black Swan, grossed $329 million worldwide and won an Oscar for star Natalie Portman-- has held on to his right to final cut. Aronofsky and his reps did not respond to requests for comment, but Paramount vice chairman Rob Moore says the film, which stars Russell Crowe as the seafarer, is going through a "normal preview process" and the result will be "one version of the movie that Darren is overseeing."

In recent weeks, the studio has held test screenings for key groups that might take a strong interest in the subject matter: in New York (for a largely Jewish audience), in Arizona (Christians) and in Orange County, Calif. (general public). All are said to have generated troubling reactions. But sources say Aronofsky has been resistant to Paramount's suggested changes. "Darren is not made for studio films," says a talent rep with ties to the project. "He's very dismissive. He doesn't care about [Paramount's] opinion."

The auteur director of films including The WrestlerPi and Requiem for a Dream, Aronofsky hasn't been associated much with big studios or big effects pictures (a minor exception is The Fountain). But with Noah, he's in deep with both. Paramount is splitting the cost, now past the original $125 million budget, with Arnon Milchan's New Regency.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/darren-aronofsky-paramount-spar-noah-648777

Indeeeeeeeed?

I knew it. More then one year ago.....

Waste of time and talent...... ohmy.gif
the first movie, I will definitly not buy.......

It was pretty clear that a movie based on a fantasy comic based on a Bible story would get mixed reactions, no?

It was clear for me that she is wasting time and talent.... But, oh my god, it's ARONOFSKY..... :icontwisted8pz:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

let's construct a worst case scenario:

Christians: OMG BLASPHEMY

Atheists: the hints at the existence of a higher power are troubling

Agnostics: that's some cheesy shit

Jews: I hope I can get a refund

Emma absolutely looks like someone who could have survived on a diet of roots and berries.

Well, get slim and healthy, Noah-style.

If she would not be Emma, I would say: "Go and see a doctor, girl!"

Her pants are a big historical mistake in the movie,  did I mentioned this before?