The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Helen McCrory is in Noah? Yeah didn't know that either! OMG for Emma to work with the likes of Kate Winslet or Johnny Depp-that would be unreal...

AGREE SS....I really want to see more rom/com and mysteries too (rom/com are my absolute favs when done right) and mysteries-you can't beat a good mystery thriller. I loved Dead Again (mystery/thriller) with Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branaugh....

LOL YES Kate W. DOES know water ;)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen McCrory is in Noah? .I really want to see more rom/com and mysteries too (rom/com are my absolute favs when done right) and mysteries-you can't beat a good mystery thriller. I loved Dead Again (mystery/thriller) with Emma Thompson and Kenneth Branaugh....

Interesting....we'll see when the film's out.  Helen McCrory makes me proud of us Elenas/Helens out there and she was nice to watch in HP so that's very interesting does she look as good as emma with wet hair? I dunno, I'll have to watch the film for that. Oh yea I feel like Em's choices are dramatic, so comedies will be better, like her project with Stephen Chbosky(did I spell right?) that i look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL!!! Elena I know!!!! ;) LUCKY SOBS LOL!!!!!!!! ;-)

Coz what's the point of a film w/out promos anyway, that's what I look forward to anyway. Plus I really wanna see it.

Emma yesterday during a interview in Berlin: "My mother cried when she saw me as 'Ila' on the big screen...."

Uuuuhm, I can understand her.....

What a waste of money and talent....

Way to take a misquote out of context.

"It was amazing to watch for the first time, because I hadn't seen the animals come onto the ark. I'd never seen the watchers. I hadn't seen a lot of Russel's scenes where he was just on his own. I was really overwhelmed. My mum was crying. It was such an emotional experience, I can't really explain it. It's really intense. I'm so proud of my performance in it, and I'm just really proud to have been a part of it."

^^^ LOL Always the same! Don't get why still go on and on about this! It'd have been funny if this was a "Lets hate or dislike Emma Watson for every thing she does,except looking good on a few pics"-site but its not! Its a fan site.Why are you soo shocked or annoyed that most fans here LIKES what Emma does and is?

Try just try NOT to ruin every topic with your negativity.

Y'know,I could too go on and on about why I don't think Emma is a very talented actress, and wont see a movie just b/c Emma is in one,but I don't )! I don't think any less of the Emma-fans thats looking forward see this or any other new Emma movie!

I follow this site only because,in general most Emma-fans are smart and nice and Emma is indeed a bundle of joy and different than most actresses.

^^^ LOL Always the same! Don't get why still go on and on about this! It'd have been funny if this was a "Lets hate or dislike Emma Watson for every thing she does,except looking good on a few pics"-site but its not! Its a fan site.Why are you soo shocked or annoyed that most fans here LIKES what Emma does and is?

Try just try NOT to ruin every topic with your negativity.

Y'know,I could too go on and on about why I don't think Emma is a very talented actress, and wont see a movie just b/c Emma is in one,but I don't )! I don't think any less of the Emma-fans thats looking forward see this or any other new Emma movie!

I follow this site only because,in general most Emma-fans are smart and nice and Emma is indeed a bundle of joy and different than most actresses.

So, what you say is that have to love every shit she does to be able to be a fan?

She is a human beeing, she makes (great) mistakes and I recognise some of them.

A "bundle of joy" - oh boy......

Just three mistakes - as example - of the last time:

1. "The Hermione/Ron Interview of JKR". She said at the Oscars, that JKR was "misquoted" and the "quote" was taken "out of context". Heavens, SHE was the interviewer and SHE was the editor of that interview. I consider her so intelligent, that she knows what she talked with JKR. MTV was so nice and cutted half of her, uuhm, interesting statement.

2. She and Will broke up "in summer". Great to hear that in Great Britian the summer lasts until December, because in September she was seen with Will in London Underground (I was at the same station that afternoon and found it so funny, that she uses the tube with her pants-losing boyfriend) and in November she was with him at a concert of a favourite band of hers. I consider her so intelligent, that she knows when summer ends and winter begins. Or, another explanation, her team is a bunch of nitwits (like Mr. Bean would say).

3. She owns only 8 (eight) pairs of shoes. I consider her so intelligent, that she knows, that NOBODY in the whole world would believe her such a quote.

These are all unnessessary mistakes by her.

Oh, and btw: in german movie-forums and fan-forums many people say, that the movie is crap, but they would watch it, well, because of her. So Emma is again downgraded to the level of a cashcow.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

There you go again, taking a quote out of context. When she talked about quotes taken out of context, she was talking about the media reporting on her interview, not the article in the magazine. She said if people read the whole interview it is different than the cherry picked quotes the media used.

As far as her personal relationships, Emma doesn't talk about that, so everything you read is from "sources". I don't believe the story that a rep confirmed anything. So, anything you know about Emma's relationships is as reliable as the tabloids you read it in.

There's already a topic somewhere about the shoes.

And as far as the opinion in german forums, I doubt many have actually seen the film. And if they are filled with "fans" like you I wouldn't be surprised they think the movie is "crap"

As far as her personal relationships, Emma doesn't talk about that, so everything you read is from "sources". I don't believe the story that a rep confirmed anything. So, anything you know about Emma's relationships is as reliable as the tabloids you read it in.

As far as I remember it was a official statement of "her team" to prevent demage to her image because of the picture of Will with drugs. But, again, she was seen with him in September and November, so the statment "they seperated in summer and have no contact anymore" is not true.

But ok, if you happy with all these half true/half false stories - be happy with it.

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Amen

As far as I remember it was a official statement of "her team" to prevent demage to her image because of the picture of Will with drugs. But, again, she was seen with him in September and November, so the statment "they seperated in summer and have no contact anymore" is not true.

But ok, if you happy with all these half true/half false stories - be happy with it.

just coz we(young people) break up with someone doesn't mean we don't remain friends.