The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, reviews as soon as we can please.

you can deff. check the other pages for comments from others who watched it already, because I have to wait a while till I get to see it in the cinema here(Brasov. Romania).

I mean almost $250 million WW....people are seeing it ;) Like I said my best friend is a film major-she loves to critique on movies and when I love them she may not but this one we pretty much said the same exact things. :) But then again she is also an Emma fan too but is honest on her reviews. We both agreed that Ems was awesome in Perks but in Noah she took it to another level. SEE IT PEEPS!!!! :)

I mean almost $250 million WW....people are seeing it ;) Like I said my best friend is a film major-she loves to critique on movies and when I love them she may not but this one we pretty much said the same exact things. :) But then again she is also an Emma fan too but is honest on her reviews. We both agreed that Ems was awesome in Perks but in Noah she took it to another level. SEE IT PEEPS!!!! :)

we talk about a Darren Aronofsky film! An important director so obviously its gotta be a GOOD movie! 

What I think:

Aronofsky talked about staying faithful to the story of Noah, but obviously he had to add a lot of details as the story itself is short. Racial groups didn't develop until after the flood according to other passages in Genesis. So, to answer the question “Hey, where are the black folks or people of color in the film?” you have to wait for the sequel.

I am going to say this... No one knows what race it was...this is just a writer who is trying to get a rise out of people. Shocker, media trying to get a rise out of people. Whatever...Noah was well done and I have been telling everyone I know to see it :)

Agree Elena....we all value each other's opinions which is why I love it here :)

HAPPY EASTER to my buddies here!!!! :)

we are highly intelligent beings, obviously, genius even.  Thank God Jesus resurrected.

I saw the movie yesterday ! 

Well that was special... haha I didn't expect that at all ! Especially "all" the violence (it's a lot for me). I don't think it's a bad movie at all, but definitely not something I will watch a second time I think.

As for Emma, I was actually scared that she would just be Hermione again, but I found her acting very good ! Not the best actress of all time, but very believable in my opinion. She made me feel a lot of emotions for sure. 

No worries-the concept was the Ark-which of course is based on the Bible story but problem was it is only 2 pages in the Bible so we don't know for sure the whole story. I found the ideas they used very intriguing :)

AMEN ELENA :)

Here is also a dumb explanation about the lack of black people that I don't understand how nobody thought about yet, not even avranofsky (how the hell do you write the guys name???):

It has been proved already that black people come from Africa, because of the sun and the desert... But at the time the movie was made, there was no Africa yet... Only Pangea!

Ahá!

Take that, you fu****g sensationalists, stupid tabloids and stupid racist comments!

The world will only move forward when people stop worrying about black consciousness, white consciousness, woman rights, stupid stick it in your arse rights.

All there is to be worried about, for me, is human consciousness and human rights.

And by the way, the movie was not perfect, but still a wonderful spectacular masterpiece, and may god flood J... err, whoever or whatever tabloid that tries to understate it's value!

Miss Connelly, you are the best mom ever; and

Emma Watson, please marry me!!!

Here is also a dumb explanation about the lack of black people that I don't understand how nobody thought about yet, not even avranofsky (how the hell do you write the guys name???):

It has been proved already that black people come from Africa, because of the sun and the desert... But at the time the movie was made, there was no Africa yet... Only Pangea!

Ahá!

Take that, you fu****g sensationalists, stupid tabloids and stupid racist comments!

The world will only move forward when people stop worrying about black consciousness, white consciousness, woman rights, stupid stick it in your arse rights.

All there is to be worried about, for me, is human consciousness and human rights.

q: (how the hell do you write the guys name???):

a: A.R.O.N.O.F.S.K.Y

NewsFLASH:

HUMAN RIGHTS INCLUDES WOMEN'S RIGHTS. Women(I included because I have the whole boob-ovary twin package) are humans. WOW i KNOW, such a shocker, it took me a while to understand it myself. And All that brain software!

If you read carefully what I wrote, you will realize that I NEVER said woman can't have rights.

What I wrote is just that we should stop separating the rights.

Eg: when the law states that a men that rapes a woman must go to jail, this law will never be applied to men who rapes other man in the a**. And this for me counts as racism. In my mind a better option would be to make one single law stating a human that rapes another human - this would apply to men raping woman, men raping men, and woman raping men and woman raping woman... And also crosdressers without the crazy inconvenience and shame it is to deal with someone using the gender she/he thinks is not.

I hope people get my point now: it's not about woman or men, it's just about the same for everyone.