372 replies to this topic

#41 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:34 PM

I am sure they are but my point is only that we all need to be careful about the language we use. That's all. Back on topic.

I really hope we get more information about this soon!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#42 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

I'm sure she has read the script. :mellow:

I'm sure Emma's read the Bible as well. She got several copies sent to her for free years ago after all. :P
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#43 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

I finally found a guy, who is telling us the plot of Emma's new movie....

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#44 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Anthony Hopkins as "Methusalem" in "Noah" - how funny :lol: (thinks the Methusalem of this forum.....)

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#45 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

I'm sure Emma's read the Bible as well. She got several copies sent to her for free years ago after all. :P

ROFL!!! I remember her saying she got like 20 copies because the people sending them felt she maybe needed guidance. People can be strange thats for sure ;) :)
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#46 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

Ok and I am an idiot---ANTHONY HOPKINS is in it???????? WOAH...........THAT screams ALOT!!!!! :happydance: :ohyeah:
Posted Image

#47 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

Ok and I am an idiot---ANTHONY HOPKINS is in it???????? WOAH...........THAT screams ALOT!!!!! :happydance: :ohyeah:

WOOHOO EPICNESS :ohyeah:

sw70v4.jpg

#48 buerkletta

buerkletta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Mood::chill
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

I actually think that I would not be interested in this sort of film. Although that is really irrelevant, because Emma will only continue to work on her performance skills and move out of the Hermione role in a quicker fashion. Whatever decision she makes I am interested in reading more about her roles (upcoming or otherwise....)

#49 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

Emma's mentioned on her twitter on the 11th that reading for Noah had begun. :)
Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#50 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

This isn't the type of movie I'd usually see. The biblical times kind of bore me to be honest (unless there's music! Jesus Christ Superstar, anyone?). But I do like Aronofsky's work, so we'll see! And it should be a great opportunity for Emma to expand her horizons. :)

Maybe if I can write enough letters I can convince Aronofsky to include some sort of musical number to entice me... ;)

#51 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

She tweeted about a read-through so our little Emma will have met Anthony Hopkins and Russell Crowe by now. Seems she was so excited by that she couldn't even tweet anymore ;)

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#52 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

ROFL!!! I am betting she was star struck...but she has worked with Britain's other greats too :)
But yeah Anthony Hopkins wooooooo wowzers!!!! :)
Posted Image

#53 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

She tweeted about a read-through so our little Emma will have met Anthony Hopkins and Russell Crowe by now. Seems she was so excited by that she couldn't even tweet anymore ;)

Do you really think she will share THIS experience with us unworthy ordinary mortals ??? :huh:

#54 Sacred_Path

Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

ROFL!!! I am betting she was star struck...but she has worked with Britain's other greats too :)
But yeah Anthony Hopkins wooooooo wowzers!!!! :)

I don't think she was intimidated, just a little queasy like she said before the MTV Awards.

Do you really think she will share THIS experience with us unworthy ordinary mortals ??? :huh:

One can hope. I was asking her about her impression of the script, which might be asked a little too much, but anyway.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#55 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

Well, instead of twittering her impressions of the reading, we get old quotes from Audrey Hepburn. Sometimes everything is a little bit disappointing..... So I was right, what I said earlier..... :( :(

Hepburn says: "I believe in miracles...." - I, regarding to Emma, slowly not anymore..... :(

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 15 July 2012 - 06:29 AM.

#56 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

Uhhh ok so guess Emma is not allowed to post her own thoughts-cool! So just dictate to Emma and her be like a robot and she writes what we tell her. Why do I feel like our education system-the teacher who tells the kids this is how you say something. I for one, think that quote, all of her quotes she picks are sweet and cool. Yes miracles do happen...
Posted Image

#57 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Come on! I understand, if she is not allowed to reveal internal details of the production; but nobody can forbit her to twitter her emotions, working f. e. with a giant like Anthony Hopkins or Rusell Crowe. It is always said that she will not give statements about her private life (what I can understand and I agree to), but she give rarely statements to her professional life, too. She is in preperation of a big production, working with "giants", and she has nothing more to say about it then twittering old quotes of "giant" Audrey Hepburn???

And, if I would be in charge of the production, I would encourage my actors to twitter and fb as much as possible - Emma alone has more then 8 millions of followers (twitter & fb) and I would do everything to promote my production through these channels from the beginning.

Of course, Hepburns quotes are sweet and reading them you could think many of them are coming directly from Emma, (look here: http://www.goodreads....Audrey_Hepburn) but I want to hear about actual projects.

Finally: we, the fans, are asked to give suggestions and submit questions to her. Nothing else do I do. I suggest to her to twitter more about actual projects and my question is, why this do happen so rarely.......

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 15 July 2012 - 04:45 PM.

#58 ling

ling

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • LocationBrighton

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

You really don't seem to understand how social media ACTUALLY works, Jonny. :P

#59 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

I can live with that, I think.....
It's just senseless to follow her on fb or twitter, because she says in fact NOTHING relevant to us.....

But I understand, it is strictly forbidden to criticise her in any way.......

#60 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 15 July 2012 - 06:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users