The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Who's got it?

When I can get the dick to work I really enjoy playing this game, its really good game play and what not.

HOWEVER

EA and Orgin are assholes and are constantly doing what all companies do, changing crap up and making things not work and go all ballsy. Latest update means that I can't even open a game.

It's a good game, if you can actually play it

What y'all reckon?

I can play it, anyone can. Even if you don't have the expansions you can still play online minus the maps/weapons that are exclusive for the packs. I don't get any problems with the game at all minus the major lag I get from my crappy internet.

It doesn't load and play like normal games. You load maps through your web browser and it opens up the game from there.

I don't know why they thought it would work that well to begin with, but they make you update it before you can play again. Annoying as balls

• 3 weeks later...

Battlefield 2 > all imo. It's still the best shooter ever made.

The Origin thing makes me not wanna buy BF3. I mean I don't wanna judge too hard, because I haven't played it my self, but from the looks and what I've read about it + Origin. No thanks.

• 9 months later...

once i made Colonel-100 and played all the maps on the premium DLC, i kinda got bored once points stop mattering. they top you out at 100 medals, and there are no more guns to be unlocked. i still play every now and then, mostly sniping people for the lolz.

• 1 year later...

I played it on xbox 360 i got colonel 24 but then coming out bf4 and i stopped bf3.

My best game was 103 kills and 21 deaths :)

• 9 years later...