The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Affilates Wanted!

Hello! Thanks for clicking on this topic!! I have a website called www.Fuhrman-Fans.net. It's all about Isabelle Fuhrman who plays Clove in The Hunger Games and Esther in Orphan. Its new to the internet and I'm looking for affilates. On my site, there are 3 catagories right now. Isabelle Fuhrman sites, The Hunger Games and Co-star sites, and Others. If you want to apply to have your fansite put into this catagory, Please reply to this topic filling out this form:

*Site Name:

*Site URL:

*Site Topic:

Additional Information:

(*required)

Rules about becoming an affilate with www.Fuhrman-Fans.net:

-All site are accepted except for adult sites or inapropriate content.

-Your site must be updated regularly.

-Please do not submit sites that are "Coming Soon". Wait till there done to apply!

Any questions can be posted here as well!

To visit www.Fuhrman-Fans.net, Click the link: http://fuhrman-fans.blogspot.ca/

Board Rules

3) Advertising of products for sale is forbidden. Advertising of websites should only be done through signatures. Topical advertisements are not allowed with exceptions only at the discretion of the moderating team.

This is more of an iffy situation given you are asking for affiliates, but it's still a form of advertisement. I'd ask the mods if it's ok to ask for affiliates through a topic.

Board Rules

3) Advertising of products for sale is forbidden. Advertising of websites should only be done through signatures. Topical advertisements are not allowed with exceptions only at the discretion of the moderating team.

This is more of an iffy situation given you are asking for affiliates, but it's still a form of advertisement. I'd ask the mods if it's ok to ask for affiliates through a topic.

Okay. Very sorry I didnt know!! :)