The Emma-Watson.net Forum

So You Think You Can Dance

I know a bunch of different countries have a version of this show so I am not specifying. We can talk about all the different ones!!

I am a dancer and have been watching the American version since the first season!! This show is easily one of the best talent shows on TV. Does anyone else watch??? Who are/were your favorites??? Which version do you watch???

I only watch singing competitions, although I don't sing professionally, maybe I'd like it.

American Idol, x factor are the only ones I am having interest in, oh and a bit of the voice too.

Dance comps not so much I don't know why.

I sometimes watch So you think you can dance, mainly the American and the Australian versions. I usually watch the audition rounds and then catch a few episodes after now and then. I'm only a casual fan, so I don't remember contestant names and I don't even know what season the show is up to! I really like watching the dances choreographed by Mia Michaels, she's the best!

I can't believe i'm just finding this now!!! i LOVE sytycd, probably because I don't have much dancing talent :P I don't really like singing shows because I can sing already, but dance shows never fail to amaze me. I also loooove that they do a whole bunch of different styles and i always get music selections from the show!!!!

On a side note, I love looking at all of the dancer's bodies (not in a sexual way) just because it amazes me that they are so fit! The girls especially have, at least to me, the ideal body. It's a great standard of health, I think, because all of the dancers look healthy and muscular and they are using their strength to their potential!

I can't believe i'm just finding this now!!! i LOVE sytycd, probably because I don't have much dancing talent :P I don't really like singing shows because I can sing already, but dance shows never fail to amaze me. I also loooove that they do a whole bunch of different styles and i always get music selections from the show!!!!

On a side note, I love looking at all of the dancer's bodies (not in a sexual way) just because it amazes me that they are so fit! The girls especially have, at least to me, the ideal body. It's a great standard of health, I think, because all of the dancers look healthy and muscular and they are using their strength to their potential!

The talent is amazing!

I find it interesting that talk about their bodies because there are so many eating disorders among dancers. There is so much pleassure to be thin. It's a huge problem that I have had with dance. I can talk to you on a more personal level about this.