The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I'm not following online on anyone as much as Emma, but I do second that, it is really bothering to see

photos taken of her on the street in London or anywhere, or at airports where she HAS TO let them know

they're too close in her face, it is disgusting.

I totally agree with this. Very true statement.

I think that somebody that works for the airlines, tips off the paparazzi as to what gate she will be arriving at. My sister-in-law was a flight attendant, and she said the gates change all the time, and most times they don't know until the last minute, which gate they will pull into. She also told me that it is strictly forbidden to give out any info as to the passenger manifest. They can't camp at the gates or inside the airport, as it's past the security checkpoints.

Or, they might be doing this:

I recently read that Dan also has big problems at the airports. He said just about everytime he gets off a plane, there's several fans that are waiting at the gate to get his autograph. He found out that the fans are purchasing airline tickets, going through security, and wait for him at his gate. Several fans have told him--"you HAVE TO give me your autograph, because I bought an airline ticket"!! :angry: They think because they purchased an airline ticket, that gives them the right to demand an autograph. :icontwisted8pz: After they get the autograph, they get a REFUND on their airline tickets. Now that's just really sad.

I think we could help Emma/Rupert/Dan etc, by not reblogging or reposting the paparazzi's pics--everytime those pics are shown, it gives the paparazzi cred. If we IGNORE those pics--they'll be out of a ummm..a so called job. They feed off their persona/celebrity, and they depend on the fans to spread those pics all over the internet--and sadly, they'll be waiting for her next flight, her next stroll down the street, her next stop @ Starbucks................

Wow yes. I would love not to see pap photos, but then other ppl would be too bored, right?

Plus there's too many tabloids and mags waiting for that stuff to appear online. It's something that can be changed though.

The Dan thing is really sick, that's what premieres are for, or newsletters or they could just go to an event and meet him I don't know. I wrote to him when I was 14, I'm pretty happy withe newsletter photos I received, and if I'd need a new one I'd photoshop one by taking one of my fave photos, google his sig save one, then blend. But then again, that's just me.

I totally agree with this. Very true statement.

She's just my favorite person/actress/public figure, we could stop

posting pap photos here though. I don't know this, how many people would

actually be happy with that lol. :blush:

Well, I didn't literally mean camping, like with a tent ;)

At least I don't think they do. But they hang out for hours just waiting for some celebrity to come by. It's not like they have anything better to do.

I do understand what u meant hehehehehe. It is just lame that they harass ppl just because they're celebs.

They would have better things to do but that one is what they prefer. It pays.

Edited by helen2U

Tbh I as a fan would just be happier if the pics posted here would just be Emma at events or premieres-places where she is posing and knows the pics are being taken of her. I can do without seeing candid pics where paps are secretively taking pics of her.

Tbh I as a fan would just be happier if the pics posted here would just be Emma at events or premieres-places where she is posing and knows the pics are being taken of her. I can do without seeing candid pics where paps are secretively taking pics of her.

I completely agree with you. When I see paparazzi photos I usually think "poor Emma" before anything else. I love to see the candids, but only the ones that were released by her ect. Like some of the bling ring photos that have been released are not exactly studio releases. But they are clearly staged photos. Without paprazzi photos it would also create a need for stars to take pictures and release them. Like Emma would maybe take a cute photo with a friend and release. But I feel like now all the stars are just like frustrated with the paprazzi that they don't want pictures.

I agree with both of you, but I personally love the candids because I get to see what she's wearing :P Emma is a fashion icon as far as I'm concerned lol I like to see what she's wearing or how she wears her hair in a normal day rather than during the glamorous events/awards ceremonies etc

But yeah I'm not speaking about tons of pictures every time, when paparrazzi follow her everywhere and make her feel bad.

I believe what he/she meant was that we know a lot of Emma's private life by information or pictures she gives us, she shares with us, whether it's on her official site, her facebook or her twitter.She sets her own boundaries. And personally I wouldn't like this to change because she shows her trust with us and she considers us a part of her life and it's always better learning stuff by the celebs themselves rather than the paparazzi by force.

Totally agree. I have so much respect for Emma. She works so hard yet she still has time to update us on what she's up to via soicial networking sites, which i think is admirable. Their should be a boundary set on paps. They should not be allowed to get that close up to any celebrity, it's disrespectful and rude.

Edited by Emmafan456
  • 3 weeks later...