The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson Heathrow hater

I dont know but I do remember our family's experience at Heathrow was not a great one-dont get me wrong there are some airports here that have also been nightmares, such as my own-3 times I have flown out of it, 3 times they misplaced my luggage. Since then only carry ons. Emma I just think flies normal, no special flight means. I dont think Emma hates Heathrow in general-just that whole event that happened to her mom. They need to say NO CAMERAS/PICTURES ALLOWED. In fact, at our airport, no pics are allowed-the whole 9/11 security reasons.

I dont know but I do remember our family's experience at Heathrow was not a great one-dont get me wrong there are some airports here that have also been nightmares, such as my own-3 times I have flown out of it, 3 times they misplaced my luggage. Since then only carry ons. Emma I just think flies normal, no special flight means. I dont think Emma hates Heathrow in general-just that whole event that happened to her mom. They need to say NO CAMERAS/PICTURES ALLOWED. In fact, at our airport, no pics are allowed-the whole 9/11 security reasons.

wait what happend to her mom?

Well when you go through arrivals you know you have to walk down that long lane with people waiting all around, at the beginning next do the door is a gateway where they let important people pass straight away and avoid walking down that. Although obviously people can still chase them from there. I don't think it's that bad though?

Well when you go through arrivals you know you have to walk down that long lane with people waiting all around, at the beginning next do the door is a gateway where they let important people pass straight away and avoid walking down that. Although obviously people can still chase them from there. I don't think it's that bad though?

it would be pretty bad if you'd see your mom trying to push them(paps) away from you(in this case Emma).

I have a temper and to tell the truth had that been my mom I would have probably lost it and cussed up a storm at them. But thats me...Emma knows that if she does that then the stupid media will brand her as a bratty diva. So what does she do, she smartly tweets her frustration and anger. Emma is seriously the classiest actress I have ever seen. Those photogs beyond crossed the line that day.

I have a temper and to tell the truth had that been my mom I would have probably lost it and cussed up a storm at them. But thats me...Emma knows that if she does that then the stupid media will brand her as a bratty diva. So what does she do, she smartly tweets her frustration and anger. Emma is seriously the classiest actress I have ever seen. Those photogs beyond crossed the line that day.

yep they did. these paps are so stupid, her mom and dad being lawyers!

I'd be afraid of that, but obviously not them....

Well, I found on the Heathrow-hompage the following:

HEATHROW’S VIP SERVICE

Welcome to Heathrow Airport’s best kept secret. Heathrow By Invitation.

For years, Heathrow has offered a private VIP service for dignitaries and Heads of State. Heathrow are proud to extend this service to the world’s most discerning travellers.

As guests of the airport you will be personally greeted at the aircraft and attended by staff familiar with the protocol of high profile diplomats.

Bypassing the main terminals and other passengers, you can relax in your own personal lounge, in total privacy where all the check-in processes and security are taken care of.

You are then whisked by luxury limousine to the steps of your departing flight, or collected directly from the aircraft when arriving or transferring.

It’s a seamless private and personal travel service. Next time you use Heathrow, indulge in a private jet experience flying scheduled at the world’s best connected airport.

I think, Emma's wish to be "normal" is simply not to fulfill at her stage of beeing a public figure, so when she wants privacy, why she does not use services, allready provided?

You missunderstood it: it's a page about special services they provid to celebrities. I think, she clearly qualifies, it's just - as always - a question of money, I think. <_<

naaaah, emma's having millions but she's not someone to spend like britney.

This was really upsetting to me. I know it's kind of part of the whole package deal, but I also know how tired and groggy and awful I feel after a long cross country/transatlantic flight. I hardly want to talk to the airport workers, customs agents and even my family, let alone have my picture taken by strangers. I can't even imagine.

I have a bad temper too. If I were a famous musician and that happened to my mother.. The headlines would paint me as a psychopath. I would have ended up in jail. XD Thankfully, Emma is a smart girl and not a stupid boy like me. I didn't see that Tweet though. I should just get her tweets to my phone..