The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My link

I really loved seeing Pixar's Brave the other night. It was excellent and had a great message

for all of us. The scenery/imaging was fantastic!!

Potter fans will recognize the voices of Kelly MacDonald, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters, and the music score

written by Patrick Doyle (GOF). It's always great to see the Potter actors get together, and put their creative

talents to work. I hope we continue to see collaboration among all the Potter actors in future movies.

...and what this movie does for GINGERS!!! :ohyeah::happydance:

Watched this two nights ago. I was actually pretty dissaponted. It was okay but not enough content. The story kind of dragged on. A lot of thelot was not developed well. It looked awesome though!!! Parts were hysterical!!

However, the short video before the movie was EPIC!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the film a couple of weeks ago. I did not like it as much as Tangled. I was dissapointed that Merida didn't go on a quest, I assumed she would to escape her fate but that was me assuming too much. I liked firey red hair though and there were good funny moments in the film.

• 1 month later...

I watched the film yesterday and it was brilliant. At first I sat there like? Then I realized they must be doing that clip like at the beginning of Toy Story and Monster's Inc, with the birds, you know? It was sweet. As for the film, it was BRILLIANT! I loved everything about it. The storyline was fantastic but it's a shame Disney films are so short. The characters were well introduced and it was VERY funny. My favourite characters were the dad and the three boys.