The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

I've got it on reserve at the library. Just waiting for it to come in. I feel like I need to read the book before seeing the movie. I spoke with someone who's read it and they said it's kinda cool how they use historical photographs in the book and use it to explain the behind the scenes vampire history. It's told from a serious point of view. Which I guess is about the only way that something like that would work.

Anyone read this?

I've got it on reserve at the library. Just waiting for it to come in. I feel like I need to read the book before seeing the movie. I spoke with someone who's read it and they said it's kinda cool how they use historical photographs in the book and use it to explain the behind the scenes vampire history. It's told from a serious point of view. Which I guess is about the only way that something like that would work.

Anyone read this?

I've never read it but I've watched it. I like how they put the vampire twist on a true story though to make it fictional. Not quite sure why they would put real historical picture's in though. Even if it was to make it seem more 'serious' to me it's just stupid. It's not a true story, well the made up parts (ie vampires) isn't so...

What d'ya mean not real? We all learn about this in school over here. It's pretty common knowledge in the US that our 16th president hunted and killed vampires. There's plenty of evidence that it is all real and true. Just look at the book.

the above was tongue in cheek

• 10 years later...