The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Does Anyone On Here Ride?

Wow! I could only ever afford to choose between car and bike...and from a purely practical point of view, it had to be a car.

Nice bikes, though...you live in a place where it rarely rains?

My dad owns one of these

A VFR 750.

We both have Vintage Motorcross bikes.

Mine...

Its not the same model as this, its really a PE 400 frame, with a TS 400 engine made to look like a RM 370. Ours has a Aloy swing arm too.

Dads...

But his has a larger desert tank and a DG Performance pipe.

In our shed is also a KX125, A TY125 Trials Bike, a small bike made out of TF124 parts and a few frames and a

million spare parts!

Will get real photos of our bikes, these are just quick ones from google images!

So I got some proper ones.

Our Honda VFR 750

My Suzuki RM 400

Dads Yamaha YZ 465

My brothers Kawasaki KX 125

Our vintage trials bike, Yamaha TY 125.

P.s, those pallets are for riding my bike over, we're not messy people :D

EDIT: the stickers on the two Yamaha's where done by me :D

I couldn`t see a Harley even when the post was new. Maybe the embedding didn`t work right?

Hmmm....odd. Because I saw it when I first posted it.

Alright, here's a different pick of the bike I wanna get someday. It's a Heritage Softail Classic.

Edited by The Dude

Nothing like those pictured above, but I ride a 2008 Aprillia Sportcity 125 scooter.

It gets me to work and back.

I guess it's like the saying goes "It doesn't matter what you ride as long as you ride."

There's nothing like hearing the loud roar of the pipes and feeling the rumble of the engines while on a lonely highway out in the middle of absolutely nowhere and you can see so far you can see the horizon touch the sky and you're not detached from the scene in your metal cage but you're a part of it on your bike. Freedom.

There's nothing like hearing the loud roar of the pipes and feeling the rumble of the engines while on a lonely highway out in the middle of absolutely nowhere and you can see so far you can see the horizon touch the sky and you're not detached from the scene in your metal cage but you're a part of it on your bike. Freedom.

I live in the UK so unfortunatly I don't have that luxury, if I can get it out in the country I have to contend with rain, ice, winds.... (and that's just the summer ;) )

He probably goes faster than me! :lol:

• 11 years later...

The extension of the conventional Halsted operation as I have been doing it consists of the following additional items done simultaneously 1 a supraclavicular dissection, performed with the clavicle retracted laterally; 2 excision of the internal mammary chain of vessels and the intercostal lymph nodes lying in juxtaposition to the vessels; it has been feasible to remove, too, the contralateral chain of internal mammary vessels; and 3 a mediastinal dissection 7 stromectol dose for scabies

• 2 weeks later...