The Emma-Watson.net Forum

my summer giveaway~

Hey guys, so I am not exactly sure what the board's policy on promo is, so if it's completely forbidden that's cool. But if not, I just wanted to mention that I am doing a giveaway on my blog for the next week. You can win a $25 Gift Certificate to ModCloth.com (one of my fave sites haha), and all you really have to do is leave a comment on my website about ModCloth or your favourite song. It's a personal giveaway, not associated with any corporation whatsoever, fyi.

Anyway, yes, I'm not fully beginning promo on this until Monday, but I thought I'd give some friends around the Internet a chance at a bit of a headstart. ;) You can learn more and enter the giveaway here!

:lol:

Wow I took a look around ModCloth and I am in love! I went on your website but I think I did something wrong when I left a comment, I don't think I did it properly. :o But anyway my name is Linda. :) Thanks for this opportunity!

Although I am wondering, how exactly do you "win" this gift card? Are you selecting randomly? How will we be receiving this gift card?

I got your comment! It went into the moderation queue since you'd never commented before. You should see it now. :)

Basically, Rafflecopter is an app that keeps track of people's entries. When the contest is over, I will click a button and the app will randomly select a winner. ModCloth gift cards are delivered via email... all I need is an email address to send a gift card to and it will send it to the person (I send lots of my international friends birthday presents this way). :)