The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Was James Franco harrassing Emma?

There is a report that an Extra and James Franco himself have said that Emma walked off set. Supposedly James Franco was high and drunk and being unprofessional. In the scene he was wearing a thong and there was blood and gore with ppl eating ppl and that the scene was upsetting Emma. She walked it off and came back to shoot and then James began thrusting and dancing towards her in only a thong which only made matters worse leading to her walking off the set and basically quitting. This is a rumor but there is a supposed tweet from Franco to Munis about it and a blogg from and extra. Anyways if it is true I think Emma was right to walk away.

You can read about it here...

http://dlisted.com/2012/06/14/blind-items-i-guess-you-guess

(I post this link without judgment, how credible it is....)

Doesn't seem like an article that is trustworthy. I personally don't think you should believe any of those rumors unless they have been confirmed by Emma.

In this situation it's nt a widespread story either. It's pretty hard to find anything about it. Which is also proof that it is most likely not true.

Yeah if it were true it would be everywhere wouldn't it? The Daily Fail alone would have 20 articles about it on their website, you know how they love to write crap about Emma. :P

Yeah, I regret posting this. It's just a rumor and probably not true. Even if it were and no one knows the whole story so I shouldn't have posted this. I just thought it was interesting at the time but I should've know better than post it. Sorry. That being said, If it was Franco he should appologize. If it was Tatum then I guess Emma had to walk away you know with him being married and temptation and all that...I jest. Seriously though sorry my bad. :/

I personally don't think you should believe any of those rumors unless they have been confirmed by Emma.

I like this! She is hardly talking about POSITIV events, happening on set, then you expect she will ever confirm something like that......

You would think that someone like James Franco knows better than to behave that stupidly if he wanted to get to know her better.

I mean if I was drunk but still capable of doing filming, I would know better.

:rolleye0012:

• 1 month later...