The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson (July 26) in London

that's what she meant she can't help herself but buy a lot in an art supply store lol, I work for one so I totally understand the feeling.

Edited by helen2U

Woah...sorry but Emma is gorgeous and has been since she was a teen-very natural beauty. She is only 22 and looks as gorgeous and stunning as ever. She is beautiful both inside and outside.

Woah...sorry but Emma is gorgeous and has been since she was a teen-very natural beauty. She is only 22 and looks as gorgeous and stunning as ever. She is beautiful both inside and outside.

I don't know where I get the impression from, can't put a finger on it. Maybe her features are more pronounced now. Maybe it's just the bubliness that she had.

Watching the first times she was on Letterman,I could gaze at her like other people gaze at babies and puppies, it's literally cheering me up.

Coincidentally, watching the young Kristen Stewart makes me cringe a little.

P.S. I think these pics are from New York, since she saw the Black Keys last night and they were in NY. I doubt she went back to the UK for 3 days just to fly back to North America. :)

P.S. I think these pics are from New York, since she saw the Black Keys last night and they were in NY. I doubt she went back to the UK for 3 days just to fly back to North America. :)

well the article on jj says shes in london...yes youre right i thnk ,the article could be wrong so not my fault =)

more pics

Ok see these are the kind of pics I mean I think are unnecessary to post-the ones where she doesnt know/realize are being taken. I am not a forum mod and dont want/hope not that I am stepping on toes here...I just think if pics, especially these intrusive candid pics are gonna be posted of Emma, that we are more respectful and not post them on this site. I think our mods are AWESOME with the respect they show towards Emma and I think we need to be as respectful. I am not saying nestyer that you are being disrespectful, please do not think that. I just think we all need to think twice before we post these very intrusive shots of Emma from the papparazzi. I am totally cool with anyone who disagrees with me-was just my opinion :)

Edited by cbmac12

Not a whole lot of makeup there it seems. And no real posing for the picture. Sometimes those are the best if you take your time looking at them. :ph34r:

Ok see these are the kind of pics I mean I think are unnecessary to post-the ones where she doesnt know/realize are being taken. I am not a forum mod and dont want/hope not that I am stepping on toes here...I just think if pics, especially these intrusive candid pics are gonna be posted of Emma, that we are more respectful and not post them on this site. I think our mods are AWESOME with the respect they show towards Emma and I think we need to be as respectful. I am not saying nestyer that you are being disrespectful, please do not think that. I just think we all need to think twice before we post these very intrusive shots of Emma from the papparazzi. I am totally cool with anyone who disagrees with me-was just my opinion :)

yes i understand but 80% of the celebrity photos from paparazzies and they know it .personally i just want to see her natural photos and normal life(not me but people wonder her fashion,clothes,shoes etc),and not gonna wait over a year,no im not a stalker just wonder =) and ok i respect ....you can delete the topic im notgonna post any pictures again... i have been coming here for over 10 years and check every day, sorry if this topic agaist the rules on this forum...

emma looks so beautiful! she's tiny!

yes i understand but 80% of the celebrity photos from paparazzies and they know it .personally i just want to see her natural photos and normal life(not me but people wonder her fashion,clothes,shoes etc),and not gonna wait over a year,no im not a stalker just wonder =) and ok i respect ....you can delete the topic im notgonna post any pictures again... i have been coming here for over 10 years and check every day, sorry if this topic agaist the rules on this forum...

i agree with you 100%. people complain they dont like to see pics of emma from the paparazzies yet they still come and comment on them.