The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson (July 26) in London

yes i understand but 80% of the celebrity photos from paparazzies and they know it .personally i just want to see her natural photos and normal life(not me but people wonder her fashion,clothes,shoes etc),and not gonna wait over a year,no im not a stalker just wonder =) and ok i respect ....you can delete the topic im notgonna post any pictures again... i have been coming here for over 10 years and check every day, sorry if this topic agaist the rules on this forum...

nestyer, please do not feel it necessary to not post pics-please do not think that it is forbidden-just as dooks said...I guess for me personally I am truly tired of the papparazzi just stalking celebrities in general. If we as a public (and trust me I am SO guilty of this myself) were to stop buying People, OK, US, etc...the paps would be out of a job. With that said I have stopped my issues coming in of People-the others I never wasted my time on. Anyway I aplogize to you nestyer for being disrespectful-you were in no way disrespectful.

As for Emma-wow her hair is truly growing out now!

nestyer, please do not feel it necessary to not post pics-please do not think that it is forbidden-just as dooks said...I guess for me personally I am truly tired of the papparazzi just stalking celebrities in general. If we as a public (and trust me I am SO guilty of this myself) were to stop buying People, OK, US, etc...the paps would be out of a job. With that said I have stopped my issues coming in of People-the others I never wasted my time on. Anyway I aplogize to you nestyer for being disrespectful-you were in no way disrespectful.

As for Emma-wow her hair is truly growing out now!

well thats ok no need to apologize, just opinions you know ,we're cool =) and yes her hair is growing like her age =/