• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 130671

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Mood:::/
  • LocationBetween a rock and a hard place ?

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not a whole lot of makeup there it seems. And no real posing for the picture. Sometimes those are the best if you take your time looking at them. :ph34r:

#22 netsynter

netsynter

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

Ok see these are the kind of pics I mean I think are unnecessary to post-the ones where she doesnt know/realize are being taken. I am not a forum mod and dont want/hope not that I am stepping on toes here...I just think if pics, especially these intrusive candid pics are gonna be posted of Emma, that we are more respectful and not post them on this site. I think our mods are AWESOME with the respect they show towards Emma and I think we need to be as respectful. I am not saying nestyer that you are being disrespectful, please do not think that. I just think we all need to think twice before we post these very intrusive shots of Emma from the papparazzi. I am totally cool with anyone who disagrees with me-was just my opinion :)

yes i understand but 80% of the celebrity photos from paparazzies and they know it .personally i just want to see her natural photos and normal life(not me but people wonder her fashion,clothes,shoes etc),and not gonna wait over a year,no im not a stalker just wonder =) and ok i respect ....you can delete the topic im notgonna post any pictures again... i have been coming here for over 10 years and check every day, sorry if this topic agaist the rules on this forum...

index.jpg

#23 dookdookdook

dookdookdook

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

We do not have a rule against posting paparazzi pics. We do have an unwritten rule against private pictures, or pictures that are very disrespectful.

#24 Rena

Rena

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:13 PM

emma looks so beautiful! she's tiny!

yes i understand but 80% of the celebrity photos from paparazzies and they know it .personally i just want to see her natural photos and normal life(not me but people wonder her fashion,clothes,shoes etc),and not gonna wait over a year,no im not a stalker just wonder =) and ok i respect ....you can delete the topic im notgonna post any pictures again... i have been coming here for over 10 years and check every day, sorry if this topic agaist the rules on this forum...

i agree with you 100%. people complain they dont like to see pics of emma from the paparazzies yet they still come and comment on them.
For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling- my darling- my life and my bride,
In the sepulchre there by the sea,
In her tomb by the sounding sea.

#25 Emmafan456

Emmafan456

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Mood::Illsies >.<
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

Nice to see Emma's growing her hair long again :)

#26 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

nestyer, please do not feel it necessary to not post pics-please do not think that it is forbidden-just as dooks said...I guess for me personally I am truly tired of the papparazzi just stalking celebrities in general. If we as a public (and trust me I am SO guilty of this myself) were to stop buying People, OK, US, etc...the paps would be out of a job. With that said I have stopped my issues coming in of People-the others I never wasted my time on. Anyway I aplogize to you nestyer for being disrespectful-you were in no way disrespectful.
As for Emma-wow her hair is truly growing out now!
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#27 netsynter

netsynter

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

nestyer, please do not feel it necessary to not post pics-please do not think that it is forbidden-just as dooks said...I guess for me personally I am truly tired of the papparazzi just stalking celebrities in general. If we as a public (and trust me I am SO guilty of this myself) were to stop buying People, OK, US, etc...the paps would be out of a job. With that said I have stopped my issues coming in of People-the others I never wasted my time on. Anyway I aplogize to you nestyer for being disrespectful-you were in no way disrespectful.
As for Emma-wow her hair is truly growing out now!

well thats ok no need to apologize, just opinions you know ,we're cool =) and yes her hair is growing like her age =/

index.jpg

#28 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

Thank you netsynter :) yes growing alot out now...hard to believe 2 years ago around now she got her new hairstyle! Time zooms by!
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users