The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Happy birthday Ellen!

It might not be your birthday there but it is over here,

Anyway like every year, this year too i do wish you the best, we have been friend for three and a half years now and that is long for a online friendship, sure we are at each others throat most of the time but heck i love you to bits. there has always been something about you that i feel connected to and i never knew what. I want nothing but the best for you and I hope you always remain happy in life. God bless you!!

your gifts :)

Edited by Snow White

Thanks Kella, Jeremy & Helen :D <333

Well, it's been a pretty good day so far. Weather's not fantastic, but I was hardly going to go anywhere with a broken foot :( Cast's coming off soon though, thank god :happydance:

I'm surprised I had money (£70) tbh, I've been told by several relatives that by the time I turned 18, I wouldn't be having money anymore. They still give it to me, though :lol: I also had a 20 cm Wenlock plush (the Olympic mascot, he's freaking adorable!), a Wenlock collectible figure, collectable coins that have different Olympic events on them (I can spend them, but I'm not going to), London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics definitive stamps (two 1st Class and two for Worldwide use to post items up to 20 gm in weight. One of each has the Olympic Games logo and one of each has the Paralympic games logo), Maroon 5's Overexposed album, The Hunger Games District 12 board game & The Vampire Diaries Season 3 on DVD (it's not out until August 20th, but I got it this morning hahahahaha) :P

Thanks Kella, Jeremy & Helen :D <333

Well, it's been a pretty good day so far. Weather's not fantastic, but I was hardly going to go anywhere with a broken foot :( Cast's coming off soon though, thank god :happydance:

I'm surprised I had money (£70) tbh, I've been told by several relatives that by the time I turned 18, I wouldn't be having money anymore. They still give it to me, though :lol: I also had a 20 cm Wenlock plush (the Olympic mascot, he's freaking adorable!), a Wenlock collectible figure, collectable coins that have different Olympic events on them (I can spend them, but I'm not going to), London 2012 Olympics and Paralympics definitive stamps (two 1st Class and two for Worldwide use to post items up to 20 gm in weight. One of each has the Olympic Games logo and one of each has the Paralympic games logo), Maroon 5's Overexposed album, The Hunger Games District 12 board game & The Vampire Diaries Season 3 on DVD (it's not out until August 20th, but I got it this morning hahahahaha) :P

Just read this post, lots of nice presents. Lots of olympics stuff :P

And ouch, you've broken your foot? How did that happen?

Thanks Arie, I had a lovely day :) <3

@ Cathrine - Yesss, I'm a big fan of the Olympics as if that wasn't obvious :lol:

I was out shopping with my mum and step dad. I went to step out of the way so someone could pass but decided (not really) to trip myself up at the same time. Tried to stop myself from actually falling, twisted my left foot and landed really awkwardly on its side, heard a crunch, could not walk :sob:

Thanks Arie, I had a lovely day :) <3

@ Cathrine - Yesss, I'm a big fan of the Olympics as if that wasn't obvious :lol:

I was out shopping with my mum and step dad. I went to step out of the way so someone could pass but decided (not really) to trip myself up at the same time. Tried to stop myself from actually falling, twisted my left foot and landed really awkwardly on its side, heard a crunch, could not walk :sob:

Oh no, sounds painful!

How long do you have to wear the cast for?