The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma covers Glamour UK (new pictures!)

that's a pity, my colleague would happily scan the mag for me. ah well, we have the LQ and HQ edited so...yeah.

there's only one I didn't edit coz the close-up drove me crazy and the MQ turned out allright after editing.

maybe they'll give us HIRES wonderfulness? if not I'll be happy with what i have.

Hopefully over the next few weeks we start getting some HQ's. There's only one so far.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen.... You're brilliant in editing!! The best part is, that your edits dont look like as if they're edited! you just enhance their beauty and they dont loose their originality... love your work!!! :yesyes:^_^

wow! :ohyeah: um.... :rolleye0012:

I didn't even pay much attention to details coz I was so tired, i do graphics at work then come to emma edits, i actually went back to some of them and took a few more minutes to edit what I left out. That coming from someone I admire graphics wise... :king:

Thank you! :blush:

ps. a good use of smileys. never enough smileys in a comment.

wow! :ohyeah: um.... :rolleye0012:

I didn't even pay much attention to details coz I was so tired, i do graphics at work then come to emma edits, i actually went back to some of them and took a few more minutes to edit what I left out. That coming from someone I admire graphics wise... :king:

Thank you! :blush:

ps. a good use of smileys. never enough smileys in a comment.

You're welcome! Well I think you're far better than me!! ^_^

So, you do graphics professionally - thats why you're so good at it! :rolleyes:B)

Thank you for your appreciation - but I'm not that good... I learned it gradually, trying different things on my own.. Though I've learned some advanced photoshop editing later during my photography course, and it has helped me a lot in improving my work... :)

p.s. not a good of smileys from my side though! :P

You're welcome! Well I think you're far better than me!! ^_^

So, you do graphics professionally - thats why you're so good at it! :rolleyes:B)

Thank you for your appreciation - but I'm not that good... I learned it gradually, trying different things on my own.. Though I've learned some advanced photoshop editing later during my photography course, and it has helped me a lot in improving my work... :)

p.s. not a good of smileys from my side though! :P

emma would say you bring yourself down, I personally admired you and ingrid(crapmuffin), lindy, boma etc before being a

member on the forum. So trust it. I learnt on my own too, it's the best way to learn, we all have our own styles and different approach

of things, don't worry about it.

emma would say you bring yourself down, I personally admired you and ingrid(crapmuffin), lindy, boma etc before being a

member on the forum. So trust it. I learnt on my own too, it's the best way to learn, we all have our own styles and different approach

of things, don't worry about it.

Aww thank you... ^_^

Appreciation encourages alot! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...