The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma covers Glamour UK (new pictures!)

I did my best, took me 4 hrs to be happy with them, but they're still pixelated here and there,

some angry pixels love emma so much that digital noise removal didn't stand a chance :blush:

Thx esp for the colour portrait one Elena ! :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx esp for the colour portrait one Elena ! :P

welcome chris 1.0 :) I didn't compress it one bit as you can see, all her emmaness in full.

the top photo, the close-up which you've mentioned and the one on the chair have modifications

but won't spam this thread as coz we don't like spam with spam on spam.

Good job girl! Thanks for getting those words out. I hate doing edits like that but I like having some of these images. I was going to comment on what the heck you did to Emma's poor fingers in the second one. But, now I see that's not you but from the original photo. I hope better quality pictures come put at some point. The pixels around her hair and fingers just make me crazy!!

Good job girl! Thanks for getting those words out. I hate doing edits like that but I like having some of these images. I was going to comment on what the heck you did to Emma's poor fingers in the second one. But, now I see that's not you but from the original photo. I hope better quality pictures come put at some point. The pixels around her hair and fingers just make me crazy!!

GEE! I tried to make them less pixelated but gave up coz they are so low quality and just edited my way as much as I could, now we can enjoy the photos. thank you:)

Edited by helen2U

GEE! I tried to make them less pixelated but gave up coz they are so low quality and just edited my way as much as I could, now we can enjoy the photos. thank you:)

Oh no I wasn't blaming you!! Oops I realize that my post must have sounded rude. I only meant to voice my own frustration with the low quality pics. None of us can do much about that lol. :D

Oh no I wasn't blaming you!! Oops I realize that my post must have sounded rude. I only meant to voice my own frustration with the low quality pics. None of us can do much about that lol. :D

OH NO HUNEY nothing like that, it's their fault for not giving us better stuff. I feel Thee same way. GLAM US is better than this. but the top black and white photo is my favorite, not pixelated -that much- and a complete stunner.

I brought the UK edition early hours of the morning I was so excited!

Are there any HQ images? I love all the images inside this magazine! Even in the fashion section, not just her huge article.

I brought the UK edition early hours of the morning I was so excited!

Are there any HQ images? I love all the images inside this magazine! Even in the fashion section, not just her huge article.

no hun, NOT ONE, I was hoping for at least one, my fave one.

I want these HQ at least.

Yeah my favourite one is on the second page of the article with her lifting the dress. I also love the first image in the white shirt and balck chanel shorts. But I understand, those images looks so blurry.

thank you :blush: what's your fave? mine the top black and white, a classic total stunner.

WELCOME :)

I honestly love the black and whites...I prefer the UK Glamour shoot over the US shoot...I love when Emma looks natural...she is just a natural beauty that she doesnt need all the make-up and things. But the US shoot is beautiful nonetheless.

Edited by cbmac12

Scans from EmmaWatsonPeru:

There are more in the magazine. But these are the favorite images I was trying to explain.

Though to me they look a tad dis-coloued compared to the magazine itself. Maybe dodgey scans?

That first image is the first image in the article as well as the first page of the magazine. (After the cover obviously) She's just so fantastic.

There are more in the magazine. But these are the favorite images I was trying to explain.

Though to me they look a tad dis-coloued compared to the magazine itself. Maybe dodgey scans?

That first image is the first image in the article as well as the first page of the magazine. (After the cover obviously) She's just so fantastic.

hun, please scan the mag! I could edit the first photo better from a good quality scan!.. and the rest.

:blush: thank you, same here wish I could have the mag coz the scanner at work does a much better job

than theirs. :kiss::king:

I have a scanner at college but I don't know how to use it plus the security guards stop you from using it for "personal use." But still, the magazine is now added to my collection.

I have a scanner at college but I don't know how to use it plus the security guards stop you from using it for "personal use." But still, the magazine is now added to my collection.

that's a pity, my colleague would happily scan the mag for me. ah well, we have the LQ and HQ edited so...yeah.

there's only one I didn't edit coz the close-up drove me crazy and the MQ turned out allright after editing.

maybe they'll give us HIRES wonderfulness? if not I'll be happy with what i have.