The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma - Glamour USA (October 2012)

I know, I moved fast in getting these done....

Maybe not the best job ever but I'm okay with how they turned out.

Um I was unhappy with the job on the wooden floor so redid it.

good job with the pic helen :) she looks awesome!!

woooohooo! thank you :blush::king:

The one of Emma in her converses and dress-this is by far my favorite-shows the beautiful side and the sporty side of her...her hair-this is how I wish she could keep it for a long time...but I also love the length from DH 2 premieres too. I think it is ridiculous that film industry wants their actresses with long hair but w/e. These are beautiful Helen-awesome work!!! Her interview was also fun to read especially her top 5 can and cants ;) LOL

The one of Emma in her converses and dress-this is by far my favorite-shows the beautiful side and the sporty side of her...her hair-this is how I wish she could keep it for a long time...but I also love the length from DH 2 premieres too. I think it is ridiculous that film industry wants their actresses with long hair but w/e. These are beautiful Helen-awesome work!!! Her interview was also fun to read especially her top 5 can and cants ;) LOL

she's so much fun! and funny! Thank you so much, I'm uber happy you love the results, that's why I insisted on the details there, I had to get the wood floor right, had to look realistic! Gotta agree, it's my fave photo so far, maybe we'll get more from the shoot that would be ideal.

Edited by helen2U

Honestly, I really wasnt surprised...it makes sense-she wants certain things to be hers, not for public knowledge...in one interview she said two things about college-her first frat party and first beer pong ;) otherwise-school is her thing. As a teacher, parents and students want to know all of our personal info-I know my teacher friends and myself tell as little as possible- like we wont tell where we live nor give our phone numbers LOL.

Emma is on the October (next) issue of UK Glamour? As well as USA? Is this a joke? I haven't heard about this and I have every Glamour magazine and majority of magazines with Emma on the front.

They usually have separate people.

On another note, she looks great!

Shocked to see that they're so tiny lol :icontwisted8pz: thank god we get them from the scans in hq :)

would you be shocked to know that I have them edited as well? that's what I did apart from my work at work. :P I found them this morning(9:00 am my time) at work and edited right away. I mean the top three, but the third one got a tiny bit more realistic than my previous edit.

Edited by helen2U

Emma's different poses shows so much of her as an actress-the different "roles" she poses as/for. I love these shoots...but again my fav is Glamour UK :)

i kinda have to disagree there, for me in glam UK there's only one stunner photo and good quality too. While this shoot we have it hi res and 100% photoshop friendly.