The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma - Glamour USA (October 2012)

Aww, thanks.. ^_^

I'm not very used to posting in the forums, thats why I created a new post.. Thought this one is about the scans. :doh:

and the edits! :P (I edited all the scans and posted others as I found them and edited them)

Made this one as well and forgot to post aargh

you could lower the saturation if you want to, I leave it like this.

Yeah, you're good at editing! :)

you made it easy for me if I have to use them in calendars! :P

I wanted everybody to have them, or else I wouldn't of posted anything, I would just kept these JUST for myself.

Chose not to, as other ppl love Emma like me and there's no point being selfish like that. It's just photos.

And thank you! I want to see TOP OF THE HILL designs from you, coz you're talented enough to make cool stuff, get on it!

I much prefer the UK shoot to the USA one but she looks so different in the USA one's it's nice. To me it's refreshing to see but I prefer her natural. If this USA photoshoot was for something like VOGUE I'd understand.

Oh and I found images that aren't scans.

http://www.emmamedia.net/thumbnails.php?album=811

Edited by Mockingjay

I much prefer the UK shoot to the USA one but she looks so different in the USA one's it's nice. To me it's refreshing to see but I prefer her natural. If this USA photoshoot was for something like VOGUE I'd understand.

Oh and I found images that aren't scans.

http://www.emmamedia.net/thumbnails.php?album=811

the photos are already edited above, and much better to look at than these ones. It is VOGUE worthy gotta say!

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 years later...