The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Glamour US photoshoot by Alexei Hay

:0_0:

THAT is probably the worst thing they could do to her hair...and is that blueish eye-shadow?...around Emma's radiant red-brown eyes?

If that is the new american I-dunno-what-I'm-doing-look, someone plz tell me...:blink:

:0_0:

THAT is probably the worst thing they could do to her hair...and is that blueish eye-shadow?...around Emma's radiant red-brown eyes?

If that is the new american I-dunno-what-I'm-doing-look, someone plz tell me...:blink:

I personally love the hair but not the quality they offer online, just jared posted higher q.

You boys don't know it's called fashion, it's an editorial look(got you there), it's not meant to go out like that.

• 1 year later...

Hello, all! First post :D 
I have been scouring the internet for the past hour trying to find an HQ of an incredible photo I found of Emma.
I had recently re-watched The Bling Ring with a friend who hadn't seen it and at the end when Emma mentions the website NikkiMooreForever.com I was intrigued. After browsing the twitter she made for the character of Nikki I found a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/messages/NickiTheBlingRing I didn't pay it much creedence initially but before I left I noticed a photograph that I was truly stunned by. After talking briefly and to not much avail with the creator of the page I learned that it was from the Glamour shoot by Alexei Hay, and after noticing the red couch and wooden floor it seems like it is indeed (not to mention the lighting he was so fond of in this shoot). Even after that though I can't find it anywhere, it obviously didn't make it to the magazine but I figured it would be on some website at least! Not so.
Does anyone know where this photo may be found? Thank you so much.

Behold:

1374055_173498326176767_1311256281_n.jpg

Hello, all! First post :D 

I have been scouring the internet for the past hour trying to find an HQ of an incredible photo I found of Emma.

I had recently re-watched The Bling Ring with a friend who hadn't seen it and at the end when Emma mentions the website NikkiMooreForever.com I was intrigued. After browsing the twitter she made for the character of Nikki I found a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/messages/NickiTheBlingRing I didn't pay it much creedence initially but before I left I noticed a photograph that I was truly stunned by. After talking briefly and to not much avail with the creator of the page I learned that it was from the Glamour shoot by Alexei Hay, and after noticing the red couch and wooden floor it seems like it is indeed (not to mention the lighting he was so fond of in this shoot). Even after that though I can't find it anywhere, it obviously didn't make it to the magazine but I figured it would be on some website at least! Not so.

Does anyone know where this photo may be found? Thank you so much.

Behold:

1374055_173498326176767_1311256281_n.jpg

not hq but here