The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Raindrops Request

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I implore you next time and others to use the table i posted. I cannot understand the requests. NO table, NO request, from now on.

[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Picture(s):[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Sarah as you didn't use the table, I didn't know what name you wanted. Next time be specific and use the table.

Thank you for your request. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't exactly making a request :P

I just loved the RPG stuff you made so much I wanted to see one with Kristen and Elijah but now that you mentioned it I want a set :P

Type:signature & av

Picture(s):you can pick whichever you like or can work with from this photoshoots:Kristen Elijah

Text:none

Size:450px X 350px (you can adjust if you need or want to :))

Other:make the avatar with Kristen only please,and take your time-I don't need them right now because I just changed my set :P

Edited by mrr_madeline

I wasn't exactly making a request :P

I just loved the RPG stuff you made so much I wanted to see one with Kristen and Elijah but now that you mentioned it I want a set :P

Picture(s):you can pick whichever you like or can work with from this photoshoots:Kristen Elijah

Other:make the avatar with Kristen only please,and take your time-I don't need them right now because I just changed my set :P

I can't see the elijah picture? It says I need to be a member. Maybe, save a few pictures from that shoot and upload them to an image hosting site?

RPG!! :)

Type: Av and Sig

Picture(s): http://bestofbothworldsaz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Isla-Fisher_l.jpg and whatever Alex Pettyfer you think fits well.

Text: Bea Degas & Noah Richards

Size: Whatever works best

Other: Make it the style that you made the original two. Thanks so much Jade, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

I'm really busy with college work, would you be able to find a picture of alex? I find this gallery to be the best source. <3

Type: matching avatar and signature

Picture(s): whatever combination from the Mariano Vivanco photo-shoot. Preferably not this picture

Text: I'm no expert with graphics, so if you think the signature will look better with words, please put Emma Watson anywhere in whatever size

Size: ~400p by ~170p

Other: keep it simple

Thanks Jade :)

I will get straight to doing this! If I leave it I might not have time to do it. <3

All requests will hopefully be done asap.

Type: matching avatar and signature

Picture(s): whatever combination from the Mariano Vivanco photo-shoot. Preferably not this picture

Text: I'm no expert with graphics, so if you think the signature will look better with words, please put Emma Watson anywhere in whatever size

Size: ~400p by ~170p

Other: keep it simple

Thanks Jade :)

Something simple? Here you go, :P

+

Of course! Sorry about that.. http://alexpettyfersource.com/gallery/albums/movies/wild%20child/screens/002.jpg (if that's not a good one I will find another one.) Thanks again... and take your time!! Work comes first love!

The image seems to be a bit blurry. If I can't work around it I'll come back and ask you to find anouther one. I will try my best. <3

Second thoughts: I just tried making one with both pictures, I couldn't get anything good out of it, would you mind if I chose the images?

Edited by Hermione

Something simple? Here you go, :P

+

The image seems to be a bit blurry. If I can't work around it I'll come back and ask you to find anouther one. I will try my best. <3

Second thoughts: I just tried making one with both pictures, I couldn't get anything good out of it, would you mind if I chose the images?

Go right ahead! If its not too much trouble.. I feel bad! thanks so much!

Go right ahead! If its not too much trouble.. I feel bad! thanks so much!

I couldn't remember the style of the other one's. Like how I made them. I went for something new on yours. I can make a matching Icon if you like it. If not i'll make a new one tomorrow.

Just a slight difference in text colour.

I can't see the elijah picture? It says I need to be a member. Maybe, save a few pictures from that shoot and upload them to an image hosting site?

sorry.forgot 'bout that I uploaded them on my photobucket profile: link

and I wanted to ask you to put their names on the sig as well:Caliopy Fried& Frodo Hobler

tyn very much hun :)

Edited by mrr_madeline

So cute!!! Thanks so much!!!

Your welcome hun!

As Bea is your character thought you might like this, <3

sorry.forgot 'bout that I uploaded them on my photobucket profile: link

and I wanted to ask you to put their names on the sig as well:Caliopy Fried& Frodo Hobler

tyn very much hun :)

The link brings me back to this thread?

Edited by Hermione

really? :0_0:

try this link

I tried to avoid posting the pics cuz theyre big.

if this doesn't work just forget it :(:doh:

It works. I'll get to it soon!

Beautiful!!! Your the best Jade ;)

hehe, You're welcome. :blush: I really adore it myself.

I love your stuff, so here's a request :).

What: Avatar + signature

Sizes: 100x100 and whatever you like as long as it's suitable for these forums.

What: From The Phantom of the Opera

Pictures 1, for the left side of the signature, 2, for the right side of the signature, and 3, for the avatar. I know the last one's small, but it's big enough for a 100x100 avatar :).

Text: The Phantom of the Opera :). I like a bit of a...let's say, mystical font, not too curly, but elegant. I'm sure you know something :).

As for the colours, it's okay if it's a bit dark (the pictures are quite dark as you can see, except for the last one).

Hope this is okay! Tell me if you need other or better pictures. And take your time of course! Thanks a lot!

Change of plans!

+

What: Avatar + signature

Sizes: 100x100 and whatever you like as long as it's suitable for these forums.

What: From The Phantom of the Opera

Pictures 1, for the left side of the signature, 2, for the right side of the signature, and 3, for the avatar. I know the last one's small, but it's big enough for a 100x100 avatar :).

Text: The Phantom of the Opera :). I like a bit of a...let's say, mystical font, not too curly, but elegant. I'm sure you know something :).

+