The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm I haven't seen anything updated about Ohio yet on the sites I am on. CNN is on the TV.

but I will say this. My county is the big one in Ohio and Obama is way ahead so probably will go to him.

HOW DARE YOU CNN!!!! Arie, as an Ohio voter I think you should vote for NBC for your up-to-date voting information. NBC offers updated information fast and easy -_o. Vote NBC O_O!

So is the internet. So far behind. I don't see Ohio as being decided yet. Romney won another state. Not sure which but his votes went up to 200 while Obama is at 234.

HOW DARE YOU CNN!!!! Arie, as an Ohio voter I think you should vote for NBC for your up-to-date voting information. NBC offers updated information fast and easy -_o. Vote NBC O_O!

LOL!! Is it up on the NBC site or is this only on the telly?

HHAHAHAHA Dax I miss your humor so much!! Crazy how Ohio just decided everything. Pretty cool to live in Ohio right now. Wish I was out partying.. the coverage looks so fun!! HAHA oh an I am on NBC now.

HHAHAHAHA Dax I miss your humor so much!! Crazy how Ohio just decided everything. Pretty cool to live in Ohio right now. Wish I was out partying.. the coverage looks so fun!! HAHA oh an I am on NBC now.

NBC, change you can believe in -_o.

People are going crazy here. Some fireworks have gone off and a few people are screaming Obama's name in the streets o.o.

You should work for them

thats insane. Not happening where I live. Then again I live in an upper-middle class suburb. I am sure there is some stuff going on downtown. Well obviously at headquarters. MY facebook and twitter are going nuts though.

My friend is in a primarily black neighborhood and there are car alarms going off and people screaming Obama for life or something. It's pretty interesting. Meanwhile, here in my white Jewish neighborhood, most people are asleep. O.o

You should work for them

thats insane. Not happening where I live. Then again I live in an upper-middle class suburb. I am sure there is some stuff going on downtown. Well obviously at headquarters. MY facebook and twitter are going nuts though.

My facebook and twitter exploded. It was like a orgasm or something when he took Ohio. XD

Duuuuude, they don't care about the green party, trust me :P. SF is all about the democrats :P. It's an interesting sight to say the least o.o. Sounds like the Romney campaign won't concede Ohio.

I'm Green Party ya know Dax. :P lol I'm sad Jill Stein didn't win. I know that is really silly considering it's a 3rd party and our country is the way it is but you know, I was kinda hoping. However, I'm happy that Obama won. He was my second choice. I had to vote for him however because of being in crappy FL. Too many republicans here and it scares me.

I'm a hippie. Well, a modern day one anyway.

Edited by Midnight Toker

Well, congratulations on your re-election, President Obama.

Even though I didn't vote for him (nor Romney), I will admit he delivered very eloquent speeches and arguments during the debates. Unlike Romney who instead of discussing his plans to better America, only focused in bashing the President.

By the way, is it not ironic that Obama won BOTH Massachusetts' and Wisconsin's votes (where Romney and Ryan respectively came from)?!

SF has a bit of everything but considering how liberal it is, the rest of the bay area included, it's far more Democrat then you'd think. (By that I mean there's less interest in third parties here). We need better campaign finance reform and we need to make third parties a viable option. I'm tired of the same old two party dominance in this country.

SF has a bit of everything but considering how liberal it is, the rest of the bay area included, it's far more Democrat then you'd think. (By that I mean there's less interest in third parties here). We need better campaign finance reform and we need to make third parties a viable option. I'm tired of the same old two party dominance in this country.

I agree. I'm not sure if this is ever going to happen. Well, never say never right? I don't see it happening in my lifetime. However, I like to be proven wrong. We need to make this a reality.

Well, congratulations on your re-election, President Obama.

Even though I didn't vote for him (nor Romney), I will admit he delivered very eloquent speeches and arguments during the debates. Unlike Romney who instead of discussing his plans to better America, only focused in bashing the President.

By the way, is it not ironic that Obama won BOTH Massachusetts' and Wisconsin's votes (where Romney and Ryan respectively came from)?!

Did you go for Gary Johnson or for Jill Stein? If you don't mind me asking.

It tells you a lot when the 2 states they are from want nothing to do with them.

Medical Marijuana was legalized in Mass, and general Marijuana in Colorado, although it's still illegal on a federal level which trumps state law.

Midnight Toker, I voted for Gary Johnson. I really wanted to pick Ron Paul if he was still running, but Johnson's views are very much alike to Dr. Paul's so that's good enough.

In other news, I cannot believe the majority of Arizona reelected that egomaniac, Joe Arpaio. :(