The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Kerli

Has anyone heard of Kerli? Shes a talented and unique artist. Shes from a small forest in Estonia! She has worked so hard to get to where she is at and has had a hard life. She stands for integrity,love and unity. She has different sounding songs but such beautiful meaning to each one. She dedicates herself to write from her heart. I've been listening to her for about 2 years since I got the soundtrack to the Alice in Wonderland movie and she sung a song called 'Strange' with Tokio Hotel. She also sung a song on the soundtrack called 'Tea Party.' This girls lyrics have helped me out in so many situations. Not a lot of people know about Kerli unless you are her hard core fans because I feel as though she doesn't get enough promotion and gets compared to a lot of other artists. She does have a unique style of music and clothes but other than that she should stand in her own light and not have to be compared to others. Her fan base is called Moonchildren and they are very close and help each other out in anyway they can. I'll post some videos. I hope you all like her :happydance:

This one starts off kinda creepy but as the song goes a long it becomes beautiful Edited by KayKay

Thanks for sharing those video clips, I liked the songs. I thought the music videos were beautifully stylised. She kinda reminds me of Lady Gaga only a little more girlier. I hadn't heard of Kerli before you posted but I hope she becomes more successful and well known in the future.

I have never heard of her! But, thanks for posting these!! Its always great to hear new music! The videos were a little to creepy for me, I am such a woos lol. The songs are lovely!! I am definitely going to listen to her!! She has a wonderful voice!!!

Thanks for sharing those video clips, I liked the songs. I thought the music videos were beautifully stylised. She kinda reminds me of Lady Gaga only a little more girlier. I hadn't heard of Kerli before you posted but I hope she becomes more successful and well known in the future.

You are welcome. I'm so glad you liked the songs. The music is very beautiful. Thanks so much for saying such kind words about Kerli! Shes one of my heroes. She deserves so much and shes coming out a new song this month! I'll keep this updated with all of her songs and music videos! :)

I have never heard of her! But, thanks for posting these!! Its always great to hear new music! The videos were a little to creepy for me, I am such a woos lol. The songs are lovely!! I am definitely going to listen to her!! She has a wonderful voice!!!

You are very welcome! :) lol. I can understand that the music videos are kinda out there. I'm glad you like her music. Aww so happy that Kerli has a new fan!

i have heard of her and i like her lot, her style and music is different :)

so glad someone knows of her! how do you like her new stuff?

This is a song she wrote for her fans, the moonchildren! She's a big believer in equality!

This is her newest single that she released around March I believe. It is believed to be one of the songs on her 2nd album! This song has so much meaning to it! I love it! <3

Edited by KayKay

I went to buy some of her songs from Itunes. I don't like to download. So I looked at whatever was most popular. I LOVE Army of Love. I think its my favorite so far! Zero Gravity might be my second favorite of hers. For now lol

I went to buy some of her songs from Itunes. I don't like to download. So I looked at whatever was most popular. I LOVE Army of Love. I think its my favorite so far! Zero Gravity might be my second favorite of hers. For now lol

Oh cool that's awesome! I love Army of Love and Zero Gravity too. What songs did you get? I'm okay with downloading but if its an album that I really want by an artist that I respect I want the physical copy! They are both one of my favorites too. She just came out with a new song tonight actually. Its on the Frankenweenie soundtrack. I had to buy it! Its a beautiful song. Here's a preview of it! :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quiekn0dwZc It def. makes you want to hear the rest of the song. Tell me what you think!

• 4 weeks later...

I was obsessed with Strange Boy for a while, she's quite good. :)

I love Strange Boy too. Its fun to listen to! I'm glad you like her too. Is that your most favorite on the album?

Kerli just released her new single The Lucky Ones monday. It's a great upbeat dance track but they lyrics are simple, pretty and mean a great deal to her. It's basically a feel good song that makes you think of how lucky you are and to be there for others.

This is Kerli talking about the inspiration behind the song The lucky Ones!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU5_oXhRLzY

• 1 month later...

Kerli's new music video for her single The Lucky One's is out today. I think it's really beautiful! There aren't so many lyrics but the message is pretty loud and clear! I like the direction that Kerli is going in. She seems a lot happier and excited about life. Check it out!

http://www.vevo.com/watch/kerli/the-lucky-ones/USUV71201656

Edited by KayKay