The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's interview with Jimmy Fallon

Does anyone have a link (that works) to the interview? This one is going to go down in history in terms of Emma's promotion appearances... She was both hilarious and impressive - I really wish I had her moves.

I got to watch it-she was HYSTERICAL..."dangerous as a fluffy bunny rabbit." ;)

Her dance moves-damn the girl can move!!!!! :)

It was probably one of the best interviews ever...I also think Jimmy Fallon is really funny..."payback" comment was awesome ;)

Wish I had the link-so sorry!!!

watched it twice last nice before master changed the video, dude it was amazing, she's funny but jimmy took her by surprise with 'yill you teach me'', I saw the wheels spinning in her head lol, she made it hilarious.

I've changed the post on the main site to link to the video on the Fallon show website.

Thanks, Dook! Just watched it again thanks to you :)

I got to watch it-she was HYSTERICAL..."dangerous as a fluffy bunny rabbit." ;)

Her dance moves-damn the girl can move!!!!! :)

It was probably one of the best interviews ever...I also think Jimmy Fallon is really funny..."payback" comment was awesome ;)

Wish I had the link-so sorry!!!

The payback comment also cracked me up. And her dangerous face... Then again the whole interview was hilarious!

watched it twice last nice before master changed the video, dude it was amazing, she's funny but jimmy took her by surprise with 'yill you teach me'', I saw the wheels spinning in her head lol, she made it hilarious.

I do think the whole thing was scripted. It doesn't make it any less hilarious, of course, but I really don't believe the Hollywood industry leaves much room for improvisation, especially on those late night shows.

Thanks, Dook! Just watched it again thanks to you :)

You're welcome. It's odd how some countries can view it, and others can't.

The payback comment also cracked me up. And her dangerous face... Then again the whole interview was hilarious!

I've read rumours that Emma confused him with Jimmy Kimmel during a first take of her entrance, and that's what the first question in the interview was about, and this payback comment. I haven't found a good source for this though.

I do think the whole thing was scripted. It doesn't make it any less hilarious, of course, but I really don't believe the Hollywood industry leaves much room for improvisation, especially on those late night shows.

Yeah, I'm sure they at least went through it backstage at least. Can you imagine doing the lift at the end and find out live, well in front of the audience, that Fallon can't catch and hold you.

Yeah, I'm sure they at least went through it backstage at least. Can you imagine doing the lift at the end and find out live, well in front of the audience, that Fallon can't catch and hold you.

:rofl:

I just burst out laughing picturing this :P

I've read rumours that Emma confused him with Jimmy Kimmel during a first take of her entrance, and that's what the first question in the interview was about, and this payback comment. I haven't found a good source for this though.

Someone on Tumblr who was in the audience mentioned this. She said that she liked the segment where he gives candy to kids or something, but Kimmel's the one who does that. So he let her re-do the entrance.

Someone on Tumblr who was in the audience mentioned this. She said that she liked the segment where he gives candy to kids or something, but Kimmel's the one who does that. So he let her re-do the entrance.

ROFL!!!!!!! OMG ok well in Emma's defense I did the SAME thing...I went out to dinner with my cousins to Outback where they have TV's on the wall-Jimmy FALLON came on (Capital One ad) and I said to them (they are both teens) oh did you see the candy sketch where Jimmy asked parents to take the kids' candy. My cousins looked at me like this: <_< I was like what? They were like that was Jimmy KIMMEL!!!! OOPS....if that is true what happened, then the payback comment is even that much more hysterical.

• 2 weeks later...