The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I went last night! I thought it was a lot of fun. As far as movies go, it is definitely not a good quality movie. I almost felt like the writers/creators knew it would be crap so they made it ridiculous. I kind of liked that in a way. The movie was so ridiculous at times. However, I laughed crazy hard. I loved it! I highly recommend seeing it with a group of friends!

• 10 months later...

I went last night! I thought it was a lot of fun. As far as movies go, it is definitely not a good quality movie. I almost felt like the writers/creators knew it would be crap so they made it ridiculous. I kind of liked that in a way. The movie was so ridiculous at times. However, I laughed crazy hard. I loved it! I highly recommend seeing it with a group of friends!

That's hard ! haha

Actually, I laughed so much, and I love music so much that it really entertained me a lot, and I loved it for that. Not my favorite movie ever, but a really good movie that I will buy in DVD when it's sold in France. 

(The last time I checked, in june I believe, it was in DVD in the USA and... waiting to be in thatres in France. That's lame !)

--

Sorry to edit but I MUST put this video here :

Edited by Thessalie
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...