The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Paramore

Will this stop their music production ?

(Please say no!)

i believe not, they're still touring and i've heard hayley and taylor are working on a few songs.

i saw some friends of them are helping the band out for the touring until they find permanent replacements so :o

• 2 months later...

Hahaha I love them. I got my fiance into them and now we have songs for each other by Paramore.

Hayley's always been my idol ever since I first knew them from 2005 when they were just barely together.

*sigh

Anyone have the comso issue with Hayley on the cover? I do, asked mum if I could have it and she's like "Why, you don't know whoever's on the cover" I flipped out. haha

If I had to pick which album I like, it's hands down 'The Summer Tic EP'

just cause<3

I thought they broke up :blink:

No, Lead Guitarist and Drummer (Josh and Zac Farro) both left the band.

Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor on still in the band.

Edited by porcelain.skin
  • 2 weeks later...

But they haven't made no new music yet. :/ To be honest Paramore isn't Paramore without them two. I hated it enough when Taylor joined.

I love Taylor, he helps bring the happiness.

I will admit I did like Josh and I still do like Zac, but what made me start not liking Josh anymore was his attitude and the way he wouldn't care. Never acted like he liked playing for the band or anything. If he would've shown he actually liked playing for Paramore I would've had a little more respect for the bloke.

And they have made new music. I think they're still in process of making more songs though.

Edited by porcelain.skin

I love Taylor, he helps bring the happiness.

I will admit I did like Josh and I still do like Zac, but what made me start not liking Josh anymore was his attitude and the way he wouldn't care. Never acted like he liked playing for the band or anything. If he would've shown he actually liked playing for Paramore I would've had a little more respect for the bloke.

And they have made new music. I think they're still in process of making more songs though.

Nah i'm no longer a fan of the 'rip off' new band. One step letting Taylor join. But for oringinals to leave and carry on, it's not exacally Paramore anymore. They should change the name of the band entirely. I also don't class it as a band either as it's only 3 people. Nah... they don't cut it for me. :icontwisted8pz:

• 3 months later...

Nah i'm no longer a fan of the 'rip off' new band. One step letting Taylor join. But for oringinals to leave and carry on, it's not exacally Paramore anymore. They should change the name of the band entirely. I also don't class it as a band either as it's only 3 people. Nah... they don't cut it for me. :icontwisted8pz:

Journey have a completely different lead singer to their original one, they're still journey though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...