The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Paramore

I have known of Paramore for years but I have never really listened to their stuff until recently, when the radio station I listen to started playing 'The Only Exception', they have never played Paramore before, I quite liked it and it prompted me to search for more of their music on YouTube. From what I saw, that song isn't really a good indication of Paramore's music in general which is a lot heavier and not really my thing, but I think what captured me the most though was Hayley, what a fantastic voice she has, she is very talented.

I liked them before they even got popular, I started listening to them back in 2005. Some of my favorite songs are Emergency, Pressure, Here We Go Again, That's What You Get, Hallelujah, We Are Broken, and Born For This. I'm not really into their new stuff though.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! Josh Zac Farro left!!!!!!!!!! :(

"A couple of months ago, Josh and Zac let us know they would be leaving the band after our show in Orlando last Sunday [December 12, at the House Of Blues venue]. None of us were really shocked. For the last year it hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore. We want Josh and Zac to do something that makes them happy and if that isn't here with us, then we support them finding happiness elsewhere."
  • 3 weeks later...

I buy the last Album last year, and i was surprised about two things.

First, it´s punk. I did´t expected it.

second, it sounds fantastic. So i have to say i like the Paramore punk.