The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Anyone see Emma on the Ellen show on 16th? I just watched the little segment and several thoughts came to mind...

First off, chat shows are REALLY rushed these days. Bear in mind I haven't watched any TV for over ten years but I really got the impression it was "blahblahblah, quick get the questions in, don't stop, blahblah, quick, quick, let's move on". Most unpleasant.

Mostly, though, Emma came across as really lovely and normal. She's funny, self-aware (and willing to poke fun at herself), modest, gorgeous (of course) and appreciative of the luck she's had in her career. It was really interesting to hear her talk about the HP franchise and the fact that she knows so little about the movie industry because of it!

If anyone wants a grab of it, there's one up on SuperiorPics. I assume it's OK to post a linkie here to the thread (not my site, don't ask me if it doesn't work!): http://emma-watson.net/2012/10/16/emma-on-the-ellen-show/

Are you all gonna hate me when I say I think she sounded.. I dunno..Isn't she very different from other interviews?

Hyper is the word I was looking for. She could hardly breed. But looking pretty and down to earth as always.

Anyone see Emma on the Ellen show on 16th? I just watched the little segment and several thoughts came to mind...

First off, chat shows are REALLY rushed these days. Bear in mind I haven't watched any TV for over ten years but I really got the impression it was "blahblahblah, quick get the questions in, don't stop, blahblah, quick, quick, let's move on". Most unpleasant.

Mostly, though, Emma came across as really lovely and normal. She's funny, self-aware (and willing to poke fun at herself), modest, gorgeous (of course) and appreciative of the luck she's had in her career. It was really interesting to hear her talk about the HP franchise and the fact that she knows so little about the movie industry because of it!

If anyone wants a grab of it, there's one up on SuperiorPics. I assume it's OK to post a linkie here to the thread (not my site, don't ask me if it doesn't work!): http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4045428

that superior pics page has my antivirus going nuts and it showed up as an ATTACK PAGE; besides that website isn't exactly clean and stuff.

that superior pics page has my antivirus going nuts and it showed up as an ATTACK PAGE; besides that website isn't exactly clean and stuff.

I'm getting the attack page too, so I will replace the original link with e-w.net's full Ellen interview, just to be safe.

Hyper is the word I was looking for. She could hardly breed. But looking pretty and down to earth as always.

I surely hope you meant breath...

I noticed it quite a lot on American shows that it all seemed quite hurried and also lots of commercial breaks. Which is a shame. I thought the interview was funny though but for a promotion of Perks it didn't really work...the clips that I saw on Ellen's channel (or The Ellen Show's channel if you want to be pedantic) only mentioned it once.

Our shows here are rushed because we have to pay the sponsors so bring on the ads! LOL

I thought Emma was adorable as always-her story was hysterical-I really hope people are not this dense the one she was referring to! LOL

I also got the feeling that Emma was feeling a bit nervous-it is Ellen afterall...she is the top talk show in the country with I dont know how many viewers.

But yes, Emma was beautiful and as down to earth and gracious as always. :) As for Perks, it does suck they didnt promote it more on Ellen-maybe that lil clip will have done it-Perks was also shown as an ad during the shows' ads. So at least that was something...still waiting for more theaters...I was so lucky my theater showed it here :) SEE PERKS yall!!! SEE IT!!! :)

I surely hope you meant breath... LOL Ofcourse, sorry for that :blush:

I noticed it quite a lot on American shows that it all seemed quite hurried and also lots of commercial breaks. Which is a shame. I thought the interview was funny though but for a promotion of Perks it didn't really work...the clips that I saw on Ellen's channel (or The Ellen Show's channel if you want to be pedantic) only mentioned it once.

^^ Ok thanks for that info.

I really did enjoy the show. Ellen is just so funny, and asks really great questions.

So Perks must be spreading from Ellen!! I am a huge Martina McBride (country music) fan and she tweeted hasnt seen Perks yet but wants to badly! Another tweet showed a pic of the Perks book cover with Emma on it as what she was currently reading (from a few weeks ago) ;) Martina has an awesome voice and clearly AWESOME book/movie taste...she is also a HP fan ;) just wanted to share this with yall-thought it was cool Perks being talked about by another celebrity.

The malware warnings are either nonsense or from ads: the site itself has been around for years with no issues. As far as "clean" is concerned, depends what you mean, really.

The malware warnings are either nonsense or from ads: the site itself has been around for years with no issues. As far as "clean" is concerned, depends what you mean, really.

like seriously, an antivirus would not warn for nothing. that forum always gave me the creeps, the content there had me out

in 30 seconds. that is what I mean.

So Perks must be spreading from Ellen!! I am a huge Martina McBride (country music) fan and she tweeted hasnt seen Perks yet but wants to badly! Another tweet showed a pic of the Perks book cover with Emma on it as what she was currently reading (from a few weeks ago) ;) Martina has an awesome voice and clearly AWESOME book/movie taste...she is also a HP fan ;) just wanted to share this with yall-thought it was cool Perks being talked about by another celebrity.

wow! this is sooo cool. I watched american idol it was when jordin sparks was on that season and sang Broken Wing her song.

I will just check her twit page, I need to see this with my own eyes and get happy.

• 3 weeks later...