The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• 1 month later...

How come no one's ever commented on this one? Well, I, for my part, once had a dream encounter with Emma in a forest. That was while I was reading the final chapter of The Deathly Hallows, which may explain why she was dressed like Hermione and a couple of Death Eaters were charging towards us, throwing spells hither and thither. If I remember correctly, I walked up to her, took her hand, looked deep into her eyes, gave her an assuring smile, and said just a single word: "RUN!"

Should I ever meet her in real life, though, I'd probably say something like "You look familiar. Have you been in Twilight?"

I guess I would just shake her hand and congratulate her on her success. I would probably ask her if she's planning on continuing her education, but perhaps she'll perceive that as being nosy...or not. In the end probably ask her for an autograph and a photo.

Yes, I am very blunt when it comes to meeting people.

When she comes to me in my dreams I take out my wand and try to get the snatch. But when I'm almost there a wild Ron appears and shouts 'I can see Uranus!', upon which Emma screams and runs away, apparently to get someone called Dark Mark. I usually wake up at that point and think to myself 'well, this was gayer than Dumbledore'.

Nothing. In my job it is strictly forbidden and will be tested every 3 month.

It's ok, Jonny. If you want me to pee in a cup for you, you can say so openly.

About sanity, well that's a fickle thing. It comes and goes. Mostly goes, when it comes to Emma. :blink:

It's ok, Jonny. If you want me to pee in a cup for you, you can say so openly.

About sanity, well that's a fickle thing. It comes and goes. Mostly goes, when it comes to Emma. :blink:

No need to do so. As I said, you need no drugs or alcohol to dream about her. :blush:

Sanity - well. Maybe you need the emotional range of a teaspoon to get no dreams when thinking about her. :blush: :blush:

Edited by Jonny Carinthia
  • 3 months later...

I had some dreams where she was included. Funnily i spoke english with her in every one and not German. My brain wanted to make them more realistik i think^^

And i Spoke to her in different ways. Sometimes more formel and sometime closer and one time that was funny, she informed me smiling and in an friendly ton, that say we know us a long time that a shark was swimming in my garden. i seen after him and it was true. Then we got in my room and watched from the window how the shark swim in my garden, who is not very big. That was a funny thing to dream.