The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I get blood noses constantly. When I'm tired, out of energy, sleepy, cold, hot or just because.

I keep getting told I should get my nose cauterized and that should fix the problem. But I REALLY do not like the sound of having the inside of my nose burnt.

Has anybody got experience/knowledge on it and how effective it is?

One of my classmates did it when I was in High School. He used to get such bad bloody noses. I know he was pretty freaked out about it, but it helped him so much. I say go for it. It can only help in the long run.

Whoa, wait, you can do this?! I'm in the same boat with you! I get them all the time and it's really annoying. I have to have those foam strips to stop the bleeding and on top of that saline nasal spray. >_< What is this? They burn the inside of your nose??

I had this done when i was younger, it helps so much!

It doesn't hurt it takes like a minute tops and the only thing i remember was my nose became so so runny after for a few hours, when i say runny i mean thick runny down your face type :lostit:

It kind of leaves a coating inside your nose aswell for a while smells like metal?? Anyway my memory of it is vague because it's so long ago

The one thing i can confirm i have only had a few nose bleeds since and one was caused by my son head butting me lol